[ROM] Wolfs TW Gingerbread | Feel the difference | V6 out | 17/9/2011

Guest Wolfbreak

Guest motovation2010

i am on version 4.2 and i am having only one problem. when i take pics with the camera they dont save they show up in the gallery when im taking pictures but when i try to see them later they are gone i have been having this issue since 3.5. If anyone can please help it will be much appreciated

Guest basti2909

Don't know if it a issue from the rom or from the app but the push notification from im+ is not

Working..

Bb71 with v 4.03

and when i install The Theme Chooser i get a bootloop

Edited by basti2909

Guest highaltitude

New version is a lot faster on stock kernel. Nice work.

Can someone tell me how to change the ugly settings and sms stock blue background?

Left button->wallpapers, then select picture

Guest highaltitude

Try reflashing the Rom. Also maybe redownloading it. I had a problem with a different rom, and it turned out I just needed to redownload it.

v4.04 works excellent as it should. Very good for a modded stock rom.

Edited by highaltitude

• 2 weeks later...
Guest highaltitude

Get this rom while you can. All wolf's work has been pulled from XDA for the moment. Not sure exactly what happened, but didnt sound good.

Edited by highaltitude

Please help me, I have no idea what I am doing wrong but I cant seem to install the latest version of this rom.

I have made a clean SE gb install for 2 times now, clean root, busy box and xrecovery. After that I install the rom, wipe it all etc you know the drill. Since I installing this rom over a clean SE gb stock rom I dont need to flash the tft bundel right? Ok so I turn my device on everything goes fine, I come to the bootscreen with android figure and the colerfull line going true him and my screen turns black, but I can still see a fague inprint off the android figure on my screen. And thats it, nothing happens after that, my phone plays dead. I have no idea what I am doing wrong, please help!

Guest chunkylover2321

Please help me, I have no idea what I am doing wrong but I cant seem to install the latest version of this rom.

I have made a clean SE gb install for 2 times now, clean root, busy box and xrecovery. After that I install the rom, wipe it all etc you know the drill. Since I installing this rom over a clean SE gb stock rom I dont need to flash the tft bundel right? Ok so I turn my device on everything goes fine, I come to the bootscreen with android figure and the colerfull line going true him and my screen turns black, but I can still see a fague inprint off the android figure on my screen. And thats it, nothing happens after that, my phone plays dead. I have no idea what I am doing wrong, please help!

Flash the FTF file then see what happens. I had this problem once.

try to format the sd card and try again.

ROM works nice with Unlocked Bootloader and DoomKernel v5 [OVERCLOCKED VERSION]

last prob is battery drain (15h with normal use)

but the REST is FAST & SMOOTH

:-)

thx Wolf & Doom

SI

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bluememon

Hi Guys, this is my first post here, I don't know if you've had this issue?

I'm trying to change the default keyboard, but it doesn't let me. even though I've downloaded the gingerbread keyboard and the perfect keyboard and still shows the rom's default, I'm on V6 do any of you guys could change it?

thank in advance, this is a superb rom.

Memo.