[2/Nov/11] Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread (Swiftdroid) CM 7.1 For LG GT540 [New Method]

Guest TechnoHolico

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest CyberBOG

Hi to all

just installed New Version 02/November: Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread SwiftDroid v2

but now i have problems with Bleutooth conection on Handsfree

dont work have no adio on hans freee

pls help

Guest nazimg4

Hi to all...B)...

Just installed the New Version 02/November: Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread SwiftDroid v2

A HUGE Thank you to OP for all the instructions :D - my phone now works; an initial reboot got me the MARKET link and after a couple times switching the phone on/off bluetooth and other functionality are working 100%

- My advise to anybody wanting to try this on their GT540 is please make sure you have downloaded all the files first from the various links identified by the OP before you start. Also my PC is WinXP so after installing fast boot I downloaded the XP drivers so my PC could recognise my phone.

• 1 month later...
Guest laurens1234

Okay my phone had already usb debugging on so i installed fastboot and it worked. I can now boot in to fastboot. But my phone wont connect to my pc with vista 64 bit. it says its installing the drivers every time and then it says i need to insert the disk that came with my phone. So i choose i have no disk but i dont have the drivers. And why is the installer of 2.3.7 in Spanish.

• 3 weeks later...

Hai, I've got a question.

First of all, I gotta say that cyanogen is great, I am loving it!

But I have a problem. My phone ringtones/sms tones are really quiet. I've tried to amp them up using Audacity software, but that just sounds too trashy for my likings. I've read somewhere that there is something called Audiohack, and that it involves messing with audio drivers that are accessed via 3845#*540# hidden menu. The only problem is that I can not access my hidden menu using this code. DSPManager is ok up to some point, but since I work as an engineer and am often in the production, that phone really needs some audio boost for me to hear it ringing.

Is there any way, or application or anything that I can use on 540 to amp the sounds ?

thanx in advance.

Upgrade and flashing went well and now I have Android version 2.3.7. But I do have a coupe of problems:

- wifi is not connecting- unable to obtain IP address

- cannot see Market in the apps

I would also appreciate i some one can describe steps to roll back to stock ROM if these cannot be solved.

Thanks

Peeam

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pemisaro

I've got the latest cyanogen rom and I'm having trouble with bluetooth. Calls. My headunit in my car can stream audio fine from my phone but when I recive a call the phone doesn't send the call to the headunit is that a known issue?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Pipo927

On 13 step, I can't go to the fastboot. I've tried to press camera button and the power and nothing. Just appear de LG logo and nothing else.

Some help please.

Guest Kempes MArio

hy all. i have a little problem. i'm using 2.3.5 RC3 now and when i try to search other mobile operators it says: " error while searching for networks" . any idea?

I have same problem on just installed Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread SwiftDroid v2. I live in the border area and mostly i'm in roaming because that problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest professionalnoob

hi it would be really nice if you can make a 1 click installer or update for this because i and a lot of other people are new to this and we would be really grateful for it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest professionalnoob

done it to my phone after 2 weekd everything force closing and i rebooted my phone but it got stuck on a boot loop anyone help please

Guest earthShaker2012
done it to my phone after 2 weekd everything force closing and i rebooted my phone but it got stuck on a boot loop anyone help please

repeat the entire process carefully..

Guest earthShaker2012
hi it would be really nice if you can make a 1 click installer or update for this because i and a lot of other people are new to this and we would be really grateful for it

its a one click process, its the instaling of fastbot that makes it look complicated:rolleyes:

Guest professionalnoob

but the files for it are not workign or not there so i have to constantly do it through cmd and i already have fastboot enabled and i flashed the rom carefully but the same thing happnes and even wipeding dalvik cache doesnt do the trick maby it the apps UID's that need to be wiped anyone know how to do that

• 4 months later...
Guest hennrick05

EDIT: how long does it take the installation to finish? the cmd is just showing <waiting for device> and my phone is still in the fastboot mode for a couple of minutes. i dont think that im having a progress...

Edited by hennrick05