[PROJECT-ROM] TripNArc-Iris 4.0.A.2.368 - THE TRUE XPERIA ROM

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest 28spawn

On the original version from Trip you go yo

Settings > Calling settings > Noise reduction

I shoud have pushed the semcphone.apk from the original GB so our x10 dont have this function, only arc.

Bye!! =D

*still using tripversion + ur hotfix, works like a charm!

On the original version from Trip you go yo

Settings > Calling settings > Noise reduction

I shoud have pushed the semcphone.apk from the original GB so our x10 dont have this function, only arc.

Bye!! =D

*still using tripversion + ur hotfix, works like a charm!

Where did you get the hotfix for Rom ...

Guest basti2909

In my opinion u have FIRST ask trip for a so called hotfix and after that release something. For the rest. Nice work trip.will test it when I got some time xD

Guest xoot7aa7

Why sad? My latest version only got 49 downloads I don't think people like this rom.

Well honestly it's kinda redundant, because the X10 ROM itself is pretty much identical to the Arc ROM, that's why it'll be unpopular.

But thanks for trying anyway :). Don't be discouraged by Trip, he can be tough and doesn't like other people working on his roms even when it makes his better, try fixing other people's ROMs instead, they'll actually appreciate your work :)

Edited by Lancez
inappropriate languages

No updates anymore

Wait for trip

Great because you do not mount its own ROM, based on what they already have?

Edited by vmcms

Guest batoul cil's

Congratulations and thank you for this rom

the small problem in this rom. sometimes it hangs and reboot right after, you can repair this bug plz

sory for my english

Guest sammyjc89

hi just did some research on this rom. it is stock 2.3.3 x10 rom. if you look in the build.prop you will see 3.0.G.1.0.75 in the fingerprint. sorry to say guys but this is no port.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest louverture

Maybe when miui is done or this will end like other arc rom

Dude i dont know what you did but i flashed your rom today n did a quadrant on it couple hours ago and got a RIDICULOUS score of 2171 :D on the first run thats the largest score ive ever gotten since ive been flashin ROMs

thanks amilli

Guest TheChoosenone

Works without any problems here. Not compatible with freexperia recovery or xrec by z. Follow the procedure as described in miui topic. New kernel and baseband requiered.

i installed it and it runs but there are some bugs which are horrible . Whenever i try to call someone the dialer force closes and the airplane mod is activated automatically . The timescape is not working . . . apart from this the rom is great , hope you find a fix soon .

Btw if anybody want any kind of help with installing this rom can ask me . . .

Edited by TheChoosenone

Guest LegibleEel

This whole forum is dying slowly... sigh

Not a big deal, reason we all came here was trip, and now he's gone nothin interesting is happening on the forum. all the other stuff on here is from xda so this forum might as well die imo.