[PROJECT-ROM] TripNArc-Iris 4.0.A.2.368 - THE TRUE XPERIA ROM

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest marcjuh2811

for the xloud and the sound-settings to work you probebly have to dwnlod the V2 on xda cuz the v1 gave all kinds of problems ...V2 didnt after reinstal and fix permissions in xrec all fine ;)

Guest marcjuh2811

great rom trip looks damn fast ....

but most of the thing do indeed fc

new instal from stock 2.2 root and xrec by tripN-way with tripn bb > stock gb with trip ftf > irir 1.2.1 . this rom al oke but seems to fc on evrything

fixt permissions V2 loud so thats working oke nou ...now the rest

Guest cjsabaki

XLOUD............V2............HEADS UP............. It contains buildprop edits to make it work correctly.............. if you flash it, it will OVER WRITE your build info and possible issues could result, make a back up FIRST..............

Best regards,

Chris

Guest bolinoy

thanks Trip for this great rom.

after testing it, here are some of my observations.

1. theme FC

2. gallery FC when opening an image

3. playing mp3, choppy music.. not clear... music slows then normalizes

4. opening new SMS FC

5. Timescape FC

6. Browser FC

7. Calling FC

8. Display > Brightness FC

9. RAM <43% (apps installed seepu, quadrant, androxplorer) -- experienced this also with miui gb 1.2.1

will go back to miui gb 1.2.1..

looking forward to your magic.... more power Trip!

Guest kokokaoma

Firstly thanks for the rom.But i got FC on almost all part of the rom.Setting,network search is not working etc

Me too. And I have tried everything, fixing all the permissions. Sorry, it looks very nice although. Keep up the good work, Trip.

Guest Zocker Tko

Flashed the v2, after that changed the org build.prop back via rooteplorer, and xloud and brightness is working, too

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

Guest rotundo

Cancelled uploading;

2 channel audio recording fixed

for some strange reason the preview screen in HD is messed up, the video is just normal so there will be 1 bug but this will be solved

Hi There Trip,

Do we have to install Z's universal FPS-Uncap fix with your ROM or is FPS-Uncap already built in?

Thank you for all you do.

Guest fusioncoast

many fc cant use the rom at all but rom looks nice cam is also ok but gallery gives fc by the way i tried galery ilusion hd its bettwr than galary with bravia engine after zooming is a flop on all roms

Guest sammyjc89

hi trip. long time no speak. jjust noticed this rom and downloaded. had no problems with boot side of things but as you know there are some bugs. here are the ones i have

1.going into timesccape from app draw. ok if i go from widget.

2.browser

3.brightness in settings