[PROJECT-ROM] TripNArc-Iris 4.0.A.2.368 - THE TRUE XPERIA ROM

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Crocodile1973

Hi!

I just want to ask that is there a way the DLNA app from ARC dump(latest update) can be ported to our X10. It would be a nice addition like xLoud and Bravia... if the app is working on X10 can someone please post it.

Thanks.

test it, someone from XDA used the one from the play, and says it works. trip's arc rom should have it in. just put it in system/app folder and change permissions.

Guest zodiac100

Just noticed the calendar app....it's riddled with bugs...anyone else noticed this problem in calendar app

ringtone chooser is also full of bugs...

to recap... the bugs are 720p video, calendar app and ringtone chooser and theme manager FC

Edited by zodiac100

Guest zodiac100

After having used the ROM a couple of days, I don't think it's ready for daily use. It becomes increasingly slower and it is full of little bugs here and there. Its great work by trip porting this full arc rom to the x10 but like he said it's a project and not a fully functional rom yet. I'll go back to stock 2.3.3 for now and watch how this develops keenly.

Guest Crocodile1973

I understand because this ROM is very potential to use at our X10..however just the matter of time for Trip to make it perfect.

that's what was said about the previous what 4 arc rom's released, and none of them are perfect. i don't see the point in starting a thread with the statement, everythings working, when you no its not. why people have given up on this.

Guest jianlin

I will make a rom with all my fixes and tweaks but its not my rom its trips i only did some fixes :)

hope u can make d audio lag better and lighter rom...remove unwanted things

Guest xoot7aa7

I will make a rom with all my fixes and tweaks but its not my rom its trips i only did some fixes :)

Don't do it. It'll be like April 2011 XDA all over again. Trip hates people who works on his ROMs.

Guest Crocodile1973

Don't do it. It'll be like April 2011 XDA all over again. Trip hates people who works on his ROMs.

ah come on man, he has spent time working on fixing bugs, that trip hasn't. so he should be allowed to release it. In any case trip stated this rom was perfect, so he shouldn't have a problem.

Guest xoot7aa7

ah come on man, he has spent time working on fixing bugs, that trip hasn't. so he should be allowed to release it. In any case trip stated this rom was perfect, so he shouldn't have a problem.

I agree, and it's great he wants to make the ROM better, but sadly that's the fact...I remember in xda some people used Trip's ROM as a base (Even gave him some credit) and he forced them to remove it....of course if Trip approves it's all great, but at least PM him about the fixes before releasing it or things could get ugly...

Guest Crocodile1973

I agree, and it's great he wants to make the ROM better, but sadly that's the fact...I remember in xda some people used Trip's ROM as a base (Even gave him some credit) and he forced them to remove it....of course if Trip approves it's all great, but at least PM him about the fixes before releasing it or things could get ugly...

oh yeah a pm to him, of course. just courtesy.

Guest wesvista

new fix include 720p n theme?

Not for now i don't have much time to find out about that but i will try to fix it .

First going to make a total pack of all fixes

Guest wesvista

TripNarc bugfix release v1

-Fixed Phone

-Fixed Browser

-Fixed Settings

-Fixed Gallery

-Tweaked some tweaks by some tweaks from Trip

-Fps uncap by zdzihu

-No audio lag by zdzihu

-Some apps removed (not useful)

-Maybe I forgot something