Ginger_dmd_4.000.07_aosp_v2

Guest davidevinavil

Guest davidevinavil

Aosp Dialer and Mms, Added ADW launcher, Es file manager, Led light, link2SD, QuickPic, Quick boot, Titanium backup,

Superuser, MIUI Music, Screen off and lock.

Removed camera and videocamera shutter sound, boot sound, fixed camera light issue by acer,

removed Launcher2 and other apks.

Unsecure boot to allow adb remount.

Edit gscript to manage selection of UI, blue theme.

Sip enabled via wi-fi and 3g :)

Updated app, added tun.ko loaded on boot, added dmd_update folder, 1017 Mhz as default frequency.

After install you will find on your sd a folder called dmd_update. Into this folder you'll find stock_theme, blue_theme and 3 boot with different cpu voltage all this update must be flashed by recovery 2.2 without wipe.

Default boot is high (normal) voltage so no one will get stuck at boot because of low voltage cpu..

So you can flash low voltage boot.. If all is ok leave this boot, if not try mid voltage boot ;)

If also mid boot doesn't work well....

Ehm you are unlucky and you must flash high voltage boot..

Hope this is clear ;)

post-724294-0-35580300-1312631505_thumb. post-724294-0-48258000-1312631517_thumb. post-724294-0-22251500-1312631527_thumb.

post-724294-0-47514300-1312632503_thumb. post-724294-0-14223000-1312632521_thumb. post-724294-0-46764500-1312632553_thumb.

post-724294-0-62913300-1312632290_thumb. post-724294-0-86837600-1312632300_thumb. post-724294-0-15950900-1312632540_thumb.

-- Thank to Singulus for boot image, wallpaper and bootanimation

-- Thank to Vache for recovery AmonRa 2.2 and leak 4.000.07

-- Thank to Lgcmn for transparent notification

-- Thank to Technolover for cpu governor source

How to install :

--Flash latest leak 4.000.07

--Install recovery AmonRa 2.2 by Vache

--Reboot in recovery

--NANDROID

--Wipe ALL

--Flash rom

--Reboot

Download Ginger_dmd_4.000.07_aosp_V2

--------------- Dmd_update_1.2 -----------------

Dmd_update is and update.zip that create a folder on your SD card containing some update.

You must copy dmd_update_1.2.zip on your SD card, enter recovery and flash as update.zip.

This update will flash also new boot.img (with high voltage to keep compatibility for all user) and stock framework-res.apk compatible with new boot.

After that always in recovery you can flash boot with different voltage, two different theme and choose between ACER and AOSP dialer.

You dont't have to wipe or reboot when applying update

Added ACER or AOSP dialer

Added interactiveX, lagfree and smoothass governor (Thank to Technolover)

Fix charging issue

Download dmd_update_1.2

Edited by davidevinavil

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks you!

Its a good ROM.

I got only 3 problem:

-sim contact are not availaible;

-some application from the Market(new market) cannot be downloaded. The download button is not visible.Try to download "move2sd enabler" for exemple.

-"naviguation" does not work(force close)

Guest biglaci

great release,

SIP work

but after installinfgfacebook for android, the contacs always freez. I 've a same problem in .26 widh AOSP_Sip - i think it´ s FB picture sync problem....

personally I miss Google Talk, I cant find it in market..

just one more update, flashed Sip_3.026.01_upgrade.zip over this Ginger_dmd_3.027.01_aosp and the address book now is OK. /but this version read SIM, what's not perfect for mee./

Edited by biglaci

Guest biglaci

another bugs:

- not all pictures are synchronized from FB in contacts /still using Sip_3.026.01_upgrade.zip/

- i've got notification about updates - 1 update found, but when i click, and open market, there is no updates...

great release,

SIP work

but after installinfgfacebook for android, the contacs always freez. I 've a same problem in .26 widh AOSP_Sip - i think it´ s FB picture sync problem....

just one more update, flashed Sip_3.026.01_upgrade.zip over this Ginger_dmd_3.027.01_aosp and the address book now is OK. /but this version read SIM, what's not perfect for mee./

Edited by biglaci

Guest davidevinavil

great release,

SIP work

Try this fix..

http://www.multiupload.com/R2O2KQHWPS

Added Talk and maybe fix sim contact.

I need feedback because I haven't contact on sim ;)

Try it with aosp contact

Edited by davidevinavil

Guest davidevinavil

I've tried with another sim with some contacs on it..

Imported from sim to phone succesfully using sim_fix

And no artifacts to me. Could you post a screenshot?

Edited by davidevinavil

Guest biglaci

Try this fix..

http://www.multiupload.com/R2O2KQHWPS

Added Talk and maybe fix sim contact.

I need feedback because I haven't contact on sim ;)

Try it with aosp contact

so

i've put on Ginger_dmd_3.027.01_aosp -- AOSP_Sip_3.026.01_upgrade.zip -- /because of Sip_3.026.01_upgrade.zip/ + TALK+acersync

and now i'm can confirm it woks ! contact list works correctly and doesnt freeze.

gtalk works.

thank you !

personally i'll prefer Sip_3.026.01_upgrade.zip becouse this indicates where is the contact from /from gmail, from FB, from skype

/ i can't confirm sim contacts, i dont use sim contacts, yust have some numbers backed up on it/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chris_kozani

hello.when i go to settings--->voice input & output--->text to speech settings it crashes. is there any solution;

thank you

Edited by chris_kozani

Guest dragonias

Hello, thanks for this ROM. I will give it a try. How did you fix the camera light? I would like to try the MIUI ROM, but preferably without the camera led shining all the time, so what do I need to do?

Thanks!