Ginger_dmd_4.000.07_aosp_v2

Guest davidevinavil

Guest recorder

I have try all kernel but i have always the same problem:when i press the power button, the three page slide very slow and the "page" for unlock the screen il to slow, but just unlosck the screen everythings go at normal speed.

same thing here too...but i guess mine is a little worst sometimes...it slows down even after i unlock...

Guest davidevinavil

As said someone on tread, if you set min frequency at 368 MHz with set CPU solve this issue :) I'll add intermediate frequency from 368 to 245 to keep lower possible frequency to solve lockscreen issue and put battery drain lower possible ..

As said someone on tread, if you set min frequency at 368 MHz with set CPU solve this issue :) I'll add intermediate frequency from 368 to 245 to keep lower possible frequency to solve lockscreen issue and put battery drain lower possible ..

Ok with set cpu the problem disappear, but i see that the frequency con't go under 245 MHz (instead og 125) why? In set cpu i can move the bar for max anfd min Mhz, but how can i apply the changes?

Guest CedricGatay

Great base rom and wonderful job with custom kernel. I just can't stand this blue and colors anywhere but it's not a big deal once affected apk are replaced by original ones.

1% battery step works great, but I think people refers to the battery indicator in the upper right corner which only display by 5%, if you install ZDBox for example, you will see the battery going down by 1% step (or in settings > about > battery level).

The only thing I find lacking in this rom is a decent LatinIME.apk (the one from acer lacks several dictionnaries, French for example is just a copy paste of the English one...)

Guest davidevinavil

To get 1% battery in notification bar you must flash boot-4.000.07 because there's also modded framework into.. If people start read from first post and do what is wrote, some question aren't made.

Guest CedricGatay

To get 1% battery in notification bar you must flash boot-4.000.07 because there's also modded framework into.. If people start read from first post and do what is wrote, some question aren't made.

Don't be angry man, I just tried to explain him what he gets. In my case 1% step was working very well, as I said you do a wonderful job ;)

Guest davidevinavil

I don't want be angry.. just say people may start from first post so they will not write a lot of useless post because all they need is on first post ;)

Guest samskies

I've been trying to use to install the Ad2sd-On script in gscript lite but its keeps saying 'apps2sd: not found'.

Is there something i have to do before installing the script? Because my internal memory is ridiculously low.

Guest CedricGatay

I don't want be angry.. just say people may start from first post so they will not write a lot of useless post because all they need is on first post ;)

That's right, but you know how people are, and it's even worse in forums...

Guest noogai93

Great base rom and wonderful job with custom kernel. I just can't stand this blue and colors anywhere but it's not a big deal once affected apk are replaced by original ones.

1% battery step works great, but I think people refers to the battery indicator in the upper right corner which only display by 5%, if you install ZDBox for example, you will see the battery going down by 1% step (or in settings > about > battery level).

The only thing I find lacking in this rom is a decent LatinIME.apk (the one from acer lacks several dictionnaries, French for example is just a copy paste of the English one...)

how and what apks did you replace with the original ones to get back to stock ?

Guest CedricGatay

how and what apks did you replace with the original ones to get back to stock ?

I didn't keep the list with me, if you're comfortable enough with a shell, you can run a quick script comparing md5 of /system/app/*.apk between original and modded one. Then playing with adb remount and adb push you will be able to replace modded apps. I finally came back to stock rom, rooted, without stock crapware, link2sd and custom kernel flashed, it suits me better...

Good luck ;)

Okok..excuse me for impatient ^^.

Now i flash the zip from recovery, thanks ^^

ps.

Why with the Android UI i can't see the wallpaper? i can see it only in lockscreen mode..i think is a problem with link2sd..help me, thanks ^^

Edited by Polv89

Guest davidevinavil

Okok..excuse me for impatient ^^.

Now i flash the zip from recovery, thanks ^^

ps.

Why with the Android UI i can't see the wallpaper? i can see it only in lockscreen mode..i think is a problem with link2sd..help me, thanks ^^

It's a Launcher2 problem

Guest davidevinavil

i can not find the link on the first post.

Yes, found a bug and removed..

Link is up ;)

Enjoy

Edited by davidevinavil

Yes, found a bug and removed..

Link is up ;)

Enjoy

Was the bug significant? I've flashed the one with the bug but everything seems okay so far but just in case.

Guest davidevinavil

stock theme has no 1% battery indicator on notification an not allow to made nand + ext backup

You can solve taking stock_theme.zip from right version and put in sdcard in dmd_update folder.

For ext backup you know what to do.. Perhaps thank for the tip about ext backup ;)