Newbie Newbie Newbie

Guest adreignss

Guest adreignss

I would like to start learning how to put a custom ROM on my Omnia 2 i920 6.5. Ive been over the forums over and over again but im not finding my answer. Where do i start first with this whole thing?( i do know to back up files). Then what? Erase everything? How? Im new to this. Can someone be patient enough to go thru the instructions step by step with me? Plz.. Your time n efforts will be appreciated greatly. Thank You.

Guest dgyahn

I would like to start learning how to put a custom ROM on my Omnia 2 i920 6.5. Ive been over the forums over and over again but im not finding my answer. Where do i start first with this whole thing?( i do know to back up files). Then what? Erase everything? How? Im new to this. Can someone be patient enough to go thru the instructions step by step with me? Plz.. Your time n efforts will be appreciated greatly. Thank You.

Welcome to this forum. You can find a flashing guide here. Some of the better ROMs for the O2 are by Lightweaver and AMDZero. My favorites are Lightweaver's x920 Series found here and AMDs Ultralights found here. Unfortunately for those of use still using Windows Mobile we are becoming a vanishing breed. Most of the best chefs have moved on to the Droid platform. Still you can find some valuable information on this forum and those of us who still contribute should be happy to help you.

Edited by dgyahn