Orange Monte Carlo £139.99 Bought Today

Guest putbinoot

Guest putbinoot

Bought today if someone links to a rom dump how to for windows or ubuntu I will try and do it for u guys although I am a complete noob at this.

I wonder if the Blade unlock code generator would work for this phone.

About Phone gives the following.

Adroid 2.3.4

Baseband version P743TB01

Kernel 2.6.35.7-perf+zte-kernel@zdroid-SMT

build number

OUK_P743TV1.0.0B05

cost £149.99 + £10 top up - £20 Job Discount (ask in shop if they discount for your employer) = £139.99

Guest Atomix86

Bought today if someone links to a rom dump how to for windows or ubuntu I will try and do it for u guys although I am a complete noob at this.

Adroid 2.3.4

build number

OUK_P743TV1.0.0B05

cost £149.99 + £10 top up - £20 Job Discount (ask in shop if they discount for your employer) = £139.99

Nice, thanks for the info. How does it perform for you?

Guest putbinoot

could you look in settings and tell me if there is a system update setting, and if you click it does it look for an image folder?

Yes it says something like copy system update image to ad card.

Guest putbinoot

Working fine so far, screen is nice although i am comparing with gen 1 HTC wildfire which ain't all that. Scrolling is smooth, .

Edited by putbinoot

Guest putbinoot

Quick update, can't connect to secure wifi if i take security off it connects ok i do have a long key is there any known problems with large keys and zte

Guest putbinoot

Doh, fixed as the key was long it was on 2 lines during copy a space was being put in removed space and it connected although the strength seems weak will check against blade and wildfire. Going to get some kip then will try Rom dump.

Guest todoleo

Adroid 2.3.4

build number

OUK_P743TV1.0.0B05

Which store did you purchase the phone in? I'm wanting to purchase one, but can't order it online or over the phone.

Guest The Soup Thief

Doh, fixed as the key was long it was on 2 lines during copy a space was being put in removed space and it connected although the strength seems weak will check against blade and wildfire. Going to get some kip then will try Rom dump.

Good man! Sleep well (but not for too long!) ;)

Guest putbinoot

Which store did you purchase the phone in? I'm wanting to purchase one, but can't order it online or over the phone.

Just walked into store in livingston Scotland , they had none on display and no demos i just asked for one and they said we have them in the back of the shop.

Guest putbinoot

Battery is more the shape of a pack off chewing gum,rectangle not square like osf will post a pic. Currently trying to install java and and android sdk.

Battery

Edited by putbinoot