[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest jpminou

Were you able to test the 3G/Data issue?

If its still an issue then will replacing the libnetutils file (from the fix you had posted a while ago) work? Someone mentioned doing this results in a “stuck at boot logo” problem.

Thanks.

Will report tomorrow about the data and fix if needed.

Guest highaltitude

So is this rom really any better than the ones from months ago? seems like there are so many Miui roms to choose from now that the development would have gotten better by now. Seems to have all the typical issues it had in the past. Been having less reboots and data disconnects with other "flavors" of Miui from elsewhere.

Guest Rockstar239

I tried to uninstall firewall using titanium. Did the reboot thing then booted back in to fond it was still there. Guessing its an unlocked bl thing. Got back into titanium and converted it to a user app then uninstalled. Rebooted fixed permissions. Still encountering WLOD's although not as frequently. Anyother ideas? Doomkernel 4, stock voltage, stock frequency

Guest simi_id

What is FC ? I know now what WLOD is and I don't have that with this rom.

Well, I got a WLOD .. :) ... when I try to open an webpage into the browser, the led turns white and the phone reboots.

Guest Rockstar239

Well, I got a WLOD .. :) ... when I try to open an webpage into the browser, the led turns white and the phone reboots.

That's the same as mine

Guest Repulsa

Ontopic

anyways @jpminou the statusbar wasnt work at all when i enable something , let say changing the carrier option , it doesnt show , everything is not working tho. Im using trip 105 rom / doomlord kernel v5 /with unlock bootloder . Everything is working fine no FC whatsoever, except StatusbarMod105 you made! and thats the only problem thanks

First comment removed as post reference has been removed as possible flame post.

Edited by awarner

after two days of using rom(ok i sleep last 13 hours:-)), anyway rom is fast and bla bla bla, but battery drain is to hight, specialy if data turned on, few hour and need to put on charger.trip do a good yob but still need more work on rom.

am go drink some coffe now

cheers

mt2

Guest glim9981

I have one (had one when I'd just have flashed the ROM), and before I turned it off i got WLOD's in browser and Facebook app.

It's shows DND Mode in app list...

Suddenly there are a lot of MIUI ROMs....hahaha...

Edited by glim9981

Guest Lord_Baal

For Those who are having FC's or WLOD after Removing the Firewall:

I Had this problem after i removed the APP. Let the WLOD happend and them go to Xrecovery and Fix the Permitions.

It will correct the problem.

And i am not having any battery drain...but will keep checking for it.

Guest simi_id

For Those who are having FC's or WLOD after Removing the Firewall:

I Had this problem after i removed the APP. Let the WLOD happend and them go to Xrecovery and Fix the Permitions.

It will correct the problem.

And i am not having any battery drain...but will keep checking for it.

I fixed permissions in xrecovery and still have wlod.

Guest cjsabaki

Miui.1.0.5,

WLODS are getting more common, 1st day zero, flashed kernel, had two that day.

Next morning two back to back, browser, n tapatalk app.

Wiped all, reflash clean, removed anti spam apk, stock kernel, bband 71, locked boot loader, reboot phone three times, ran fix permissions, set up all, hour later WLOD on browser, tried again browser wlod, tapatalk, yep same...

Had this happen in 3G / H areas and home with edge only service,

Everything else works like a dream, fast and smooth, good signal connection, data speed seems better than most.

Hope this helps,

Best wishes,

Chris

Guest Lord_Baal

I fixed permissions in xrecovery and still have wlod.

Just got an WLOD on Stock Browser also.

Must say that it is very Odd. Yesterday i used it without any problems. :huh:

Hopefully on the next update this will be solved.

For now, i recommend using Opera Browser, or if you trully like the Stock one, try the Dolphin Browser, that is kinda the same.

Guest Lord_Baal

I did not have any wlod or fc,i am on bb61 with stock kernel.but i had data disconnection.the battery life is short.

I am on DoomKernel V5 with BB 71. As Trip doesn't support Custom Kernels my opinion wouldn't matter, but even Chris got it on Stock Kernel.

Battery is "nice" by now. Well, will wait some days testing. Maybe on the meantime Trip releases the update or the kernel...we must just wait for now.

PS: Supercharger V6 works without problems, if someone want to give it a try.

EDIT: As told before by cheesywad, i have unticked the Proxy, and the WLOD is again gone. BUT, as always, will be looking on it. I think that this WLOD won't give up so easy.:P

Edited by Lord_Baal

Guest Lord_Baal

Maybe wlod are related to BB????

I was thinking about it, but don't know how could this problem be connected with the BB.

BUT, will be my next try to correct it, if the WLOD comes back.

Guest TripNRaVeR

I was thinking about it, but don't know how could this problem be connected with the BB.

BUT, will be my next try to correct it, if the WLOD comes back.

WLOD is not bb related