[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

New version soon. maybe later..

i see that you have implemented some SEMC for Sensation. Well is there anyway to bring things like dolby sound and beats from htc to x10? lol

Guest jazen_f

You adding dolby sound and beats on this Rom, I can't wait to try your next update. For me I am loving your Rom, it's fast smooth. I hope the next update fixes the WLOD....

Keep up the great work.

Guest sam_thekiller

hey trip .....................

der any plan to make to sense rom for x10

Anyway thax alot to come back for x10 miui ............best rom for x10

Guest BuglyAstard

Ive tried all the miui out right now, trips is the fastest, loudest and best one minus the WLOD would be perfect, although I didnt check the data issue I dont mind reconnecting a few times a day. Ive been using erenz 1.9.16 and I really want a newer build of miui thats stable, rooting for you Trip, get'r'done.

This rom is the best so far even with WLOD. Do you guys get WLOD often? Because my does not, only 1 WLOD in 48 hours.

not so perfect.. but is really fast.. i hope Trip can make it perfect rolleyes.gif

Guest 4llerbuntu

the other rom by oodie does not have data issues with 3G or wifi. i guess its based on the newest miui. might be worth noting for the next version

replacing the libnetutils file doed not mess up the rom, i changed mine and it works fine.

wifi tether works with the wifitether app on googlecode. usb tether does not work.

other than those, the rom is perfectly fine. matter of fact its the audio tweaks that got me hooked on this. my earphones are simply on fire.

Guest getjayu

The torch comes on and remains on, requires to remove battery and restart.

This has happened twice since the day ROM was installed.

WLOD even on astro file manager.

Edited by getjayu

Guest jpminou
The torch comes on and remains on, requires to remove battery and restart.

This has happened twice since the day ROM was installed.

WLOD even on astro file manager.

Did u tried to use torch from previous version? ?? Maybe that helps. I can feel a new version is coming soon :D

Edited by jpminou

Guest SourceCode

the other rom by oodie does not have data issues with 3G or wifi. i guess its based on the newest miui. might be worth noting for the next version

Oodie's Miui ROM also has the 3G/Data bug. Only Luke's Miui ROM is free of this issue, and I think thats because its based on FXP CM7.

Question, what is the difference between Trip's TAPS and XLoud? Or are they similar?

Also does TAPS have any affect on the in call volume, does it increase it?

Thank you.

Edited by SourceCode

Guest monipeev

Why when you activate the camera, the picture is not showing the entire display, but going gray bands above and below, although the adjustment of the 8mp or 6Mp widescreen, which reduces the effect of the big screen of the phone. Can notthe size of the viewable picture during shooting to be as as 8.1.26? :-)

Guest Lord_Baal

WLOD on the Stock Browser is Back again. <_< (I think that this WLOD is somekind of Skynet Wannabe dominating my X10 slowly :lol:)

An strange thing happened also. I had downloaded Skype on my phone, but didn't even started it. After that, i have tried to use the phone to call home...and the Skype process just gave error after error, and i didn't even got the access to the dialer! Only after i unninstaled skype i got to call home without errors.

Creepy isn't it?

WLOD on the Stock Browser is Back again. <_< (I think that this WLOD is somekind of Skynet Wannabe dominating my X10 slowly :lol:)

An strange thing happened also. I had downloaded Skype on my phone, but didn't even started it. After that, i have tried to use the phone to call home...and the Skype process just gave error after error, and i didn't even got the access to the dialer! Only after i unninstaled skype i got to call home without errors.

Creepy isn't it?

o yes:-o it is.

Guest SourceCode

Hello -

Can someone confirm if they have the option of setting Static IP under WLAN > Advanced Settings?

I don't have the option to set Static IP.... I'm using the libnetutils file posted by JP to get around the 3G/Data issue.

Thanks.

Guest Repulsa

Hello -

Can someone confirm if they have the option of setting Static IP under WLAN > Advanced Settings?

I don't have the option to set Static IP.... I'm using the libnetutils file posted by JP to get around the 3G/Data issue.

Thanks.

Yes , all you have to do is go to Settings >System >Wlan setting and hold the name of ur wireless connection ( Ex. Blah1234) sumthin like that and a pop up will appear .

Sorry for my bad English .

Guest SourceCode

Yes , all you have to do is go to Settings >System >Wlan setting and hold the name of ur wireless connection ( Ex. Blah1234) sumthin like that and a pop up will appear .

Sorry for my bad English .

Ah thanks mate.

I prefer the older setting, where you only had to set a generic Static IP, that could be used by all Access Points...