[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

Trip, clean your PM inbox! :D

Done :)

Should this be updated to new version?

I bricked my X10 lol i was trying to unlock BL but forgot that i sim-unlocked the phone :unsure:

Do have a unlocked BL now so i should still be able to make kernels/roms only no data connection tests

Guest Lord_Baal

Sorry for your Phone Trip :(

But well, i think it would be very nice to have this version Updated! If you need testers for connection or any other things, we can do that for you :lol:

Guest deathbreath

Done

Should this be updated to new version?

I bricked my X10 lol i was trying to unlock BL but forgot that i sim-unlocked the phone

Do have a unlocked BL now so i should still be able to make kernels/roms only no data connection tests

Isn't it possible to relock the bootloader? And then use a different unlock method?

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-1.8.26 using Tapatalk

Isn't it possible to relock the bootloader? And then use a different unlock method?

yup you can relock it back.. then unlock it ...

for me, i just stay on locked bootloader until some new feature came for it..

edit.. or trip make rom for unlock BL.. rolleyes.gif

Edited by zlive

Guest cjsabaki

:o :o :o B) B)

Aaaaah crap!! LOL!!!

Still locked boot here, waiting for a real reason to unlock, like a 32 kernel... Weekend project maybe!!

Either or, locked or unlocked, bring on the Miui goodness!!!

Have a great week!!

Best wishes all!!

Chris

after every wlod u got, do not leave phone to boot,first enter in xrecovery and fix permissions then leave it to boot system.for me that help.

cheers

mt2

Guest fr3nlysmil3

sim lock = 3 UKi unlocked my bootloader using qsd8250_setool2

all went fine but after a while i noticed that my phone was unable to read my sim card

it was saying no sim card or insert a sim card

repaired to stock SE firmware using pc companion

still no sim card, no network

then again rooted my phone

unlocked my bootloader once again but used qsd8250_semc this time

got my network back

my phone is alive again

Guest SkaterOllie795

I love your MIUI rom and will now use this all the time until a newer version is available. 2 problems for me though.

1) I keep getting the WLOD when I go on the browser or Dolphin browser.

2) Please can you do something with youtube as I can't see what the title of videos are as the background is white and the text is white. (I installed your version from your V2 package)

Keep up with the amazing work as this is my most favourite rom I have ever used and I have used a lot of roms.

when you get wlod with broswer and phone restart enter in xrec and fix premisions,do it 2-3 times if counties wlod, that should fix bug.

edit ; lights between buttons doesn't work, how to fix that,any solutions.

Edited by mt2jjj

Guest Furcifier

@mt2jjj i've tries numerous times to fix permissions, but nothing works. though I use it as my daily ROM , its by far the most buggy i've ever encountered ... i get WLOD'S on facebook, whatsapp,3 differrent browsers, and various other apps. Shame, and i really hope u can fix it, because overall it's a very nice ROM.

@furcifier

here is my complete installation procedure:

clean SD card of all files created by previous rom. enter in xrec: factory reset,wipe chache,dalvik,then reboot and again enter in xrec,mount system,chache then in same options menu format this two. again reboot, and finaly instal custom zip,,when finished reboot, leave system up, do not install anything or change settings,restart, phone up then restart again and enter in xrec, fix premisions and reboot. after that install what u need but without any data restore(clean apk install),btw if u need update binary and other if superusher ask(do it first before all).

after that do every time permissions fix in xrec after wlod

i use doomkernel v5 for stock.

bb71

after that no problems,wlod.

cheers

mt2

Guest highaltitude

can't beleive there are so many trying to make this work. This Miui is one of the bottom ones Ive tried lately. WLODWLODWLODREBOOTREBOOTWLOD. Oh, but look how bright the colors are ,lol

Guest dragonx254

can't beleive there are so many trying to make this work. This Miui is one of the bottom ones Ive tried lately. WLODWLODWLODREBOOTREBOOTWLOD. Oh, but look how bright the colors are ,lol

Yeah, I just keep getting WLOD. Reverted back to the old TripMIUI ROM.

I'll just wait for the next one. Or a patch. Because I've tried everything.

Guest jianlin

Yeah, I just keep getting WLOD. Reverted back to the old TripMIUI ROM.

I'll just wait for the next one. Or a patch. Because I've tried everything.

rom available for lock bootloader too please .rolleyes.gif

Guest deathbreath

Maybe Trip can resolve the axis crossing bug with the dualtouch? Now that the bootloader is unlocked..or would you have to build the driver from scratch?

Guest PhrozenFear

He'd probably have to rebuild the driver from scratch.

Anywho, I agree with the above commenter. The way I got my phone to work wonders (other than the odd overheat reboot) is as follows:

- Make backup of current just in case

- Revert to stock 2.1

- Unlock bootloader

- Install TripNMiUI 102

- Flash Trip's BB + GB Kernel package

- Turn on, make sure it all works

- Flash DooMLorD's v05a-FS for STOCK w/ BootManager DooMKerneL

- Reboot into BootManager

- Go into XRecovery from there

- Flash the v05-FS for STOCK Wifi driver (not that there's really a difference - they all point to the same file, but I just wanted to make sure I did it right)

- Reboot into TripNMiUI

Beautimus. I'm up to 1200+ quadrant (that's with a bunch of crap installed, up from just over 1000 before the DoomKernel). As I said, I don't get any WLOD, and the only reboots I get are from the odd overheat - my battery just cooks sometimes from being in my pocket, so it starts to bootloop until I pull it and cool it off for a few minutes, then it's right as rain.

Yes, there aren't that many super-good reasons to flash the various kernels, but I like the smoothness that DooMKerneL v05-FS brings to me - it's not overclocked, it's still standard clock speeds. But it just seems a lot smoother. Plus when I run my phone, I'm generally around 105MB of ram free, whereas when I was with the stock GB kernel, I was pushing 90 normally if I was lucky. Same stuff running all the time - Google Voice, Trillian, WeatherBug Elite, FancyWidget Pro, ADWLauncher EX, couple others. Running on a Rogers Canada X10a.

Again, that's just me. I tried 103, and 105, and neither was stable enough for me, so I went back to 102, which is just perfect, if you ask me.

Guest BuglyAstard

He'd probably have to rebuild the driver from scratch.

Anywho, I agree with the above commenter. The way I got my phone to work wonders (other than the odd overheat reboot) is as follows:

- Make backup of current just in case

- Revert to stock 2.1

- Unlock bootloader

- Install TripNMiUI 102

- Flash Trip's BB + GB Kernel package

- Turn on, make sure it all works

- Flash DooMLorD's v05a-FS for STOCK w/ BootManager DooMKerneL

- Reboot into BootManager

- Go into XRecovery from there

- Flash the v05-FS for STOCK Wifi driver (not that there's really a difference - they all point to the same file, but I just wanted to make sure I did it right)

- Reboot into TripNMiUI

Beautimus. I'm up to 1200+ quadrant (that's with a bunch of crap installed, up from just over 1000 before the DoomKernel). As I said, I don't get any WLOD, and the only reboots I get are from the odd overheat - my battery just cooks sometimes from being in my pocket, so it starts to bootloop until I pull it and cool it off for a few minutes, then it's right as rain.

Yes, there aren't that many super-good reasons to flash the various kernels, but I like the smoothness that DooMKerneL v05-FS brings to me - it's not overclocked, it's still standard clock speeds. But it just seems a lot smoother. Plus when I run my phone, I'm generally around 105MB of ram free, whereas when I was with the stock GB kernel, I was pushing 90 normally if I was lucky. Same stuff running all the time - Google Voice, Trillian, WeatherBug Elite, FancyWidget Pro, ADWLauncher EX, couple others. Running on a Rogers Canada X10a.

Again, that's just me. I tried 103, and 105, and neither was stable enough for me, so I went back to 102, which is just perfect, if you ask me.

Why be stuck in the past? Oodies miui is awesome and no turning back. I respect what trip has done for x10 and that Oodie probably took a few pages from his book but theres no comparison. Trip has moved to better phones, Ill be jumping ship soon to a galaxy s2 or sensation. When Trip made the first miui after the official GB release it was a great day for me, chances are hes gonna come out with some crazy awesome rom for x10 out of the blue but for now Im enjoying oodies miui with doomkernel and supercharger.

The rom is smooth as Trip's all products but camera can not zoom and the worst is can not support liveview. But miuiandroid_XPERIA_1.8.26-TripNRaVeR can support liveview.

Guest superdjou
1319096090' post=1828082']

Why be stuck in the past? Oodies miui is awesome and no turning back. I respect what trip has done for x10 and that Oodie probably took a few pages from his book but theres no comparison. Trip has moved to better phones, Ill be jumping ship soon to a galaxy s2 or sensation. When Trip made the first miui after the official GB release it was a great day for me, chances are hes gonna come out with some crazy awesome rom for x10 out of the blue but for now Im enjoying oodies miui with doomkernel and supercharger.

Yeah! I agree with you. I'm using Oodie's ROM without any problem, including wifi re-connection. Trip DID a good job but for now he is doing a good job in your new HTC. So, thank you and goodbye, Trip. Or maybe see you later in HTC's forum, if I purchase a Sensation. Probably not.

Guest mickymauz

Yeah! I agree with you. I'm using Oodie's ROM without any problem, including wifi re-connection. Trip DID a good job but for now he is doing a good job in your new HTC. So, thank you and goodbye, Trip. Or maybe see you later in HTC's forum, if I purchase a Sensation. Probably not.

You guys may want to try cobrato's miui... its awsome and its 10.21 :)