[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 123163789

Maybe the WLOD can fixed with the custom kernel that Thjap posted in XDA.

I used to flash trip's 105.235.U.B71 ROM with many kernel , but it often got WLOD.

Few days ago, i flashed it again with Thjap's kernel, everything works well except only one bug in online music.

For the pass days, everything is fine and never get WLOD. U guys who want to use this rom can flash Thjap's

kernel for a test.

PS: i flash the one required unblock BL, here is the address for download, have fun

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1225411

also you can download directly from here http://android.zone.it.sohu.com/forums/attachment.php?aid=10491499&k=694cd186ec4558f16f1a622b717164e9&t=1320826068&ck=5ce728e5&sid=d45b1oVT%2BP4OJn0xt6bojSd436F1LcPuguE6D3s1UNRd9Ag

WIFI module http://android.zone.it.sohu.com/forums/attachment.php?aid=10491498&k=99747a51d5519e18d7a652f4094eabe6&t=1320826143&ck=63918c73&sid=22f1%2BtN2LkDI1STVQG%2BOxLK3Mg%2F5EUzyzhOYlGQSPo%2FcNDA

Guest cjsabaki

Hhhmmm, trying something.... Used the net.d rar file from xda cm7 data bug hunt page, unrar, replaced net.d file in 105 miui, system / bin, set permissions to match other files, deleted browser apk n replaced it with the newer apk from 1.10.21 set permissions n owner, rebooted, xrec fix permissions, and so far... two hours of playing later.... no wlod / reboots....

So far.....

Will keep testing n report.. Wonder if the net.d file wuld fix data bug on earlier miui builds???????

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI using Tapatalk

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest highaltitude

Sold my X10 for 180, bought Galaxy S II for 200. Best change I have made yet! Blows it away. Glad to see you guys still pushing forward with the ol hardware!

Guest cjsabaki

Sgsll is kickn ass!! Wife has the at&t version!! Flashing galnet miui on it today!!! 3600 quad stock.....

Battery life is pretty good on 105, running 4.0.5.2 miui kernel from Goro, wifi is jacked right now but still no wlods yet.

In battery use, cell standby is showing higher than normal but I still get a day easy with moderate use.

Best regards,

Chris

SE-X10 easy goin to oblivion, many good android-s is released after that beating x10 in any view.

...i personaly hate htc, lg, and samsung phones,nokia as well, so i wait SE next step.

cheers

mt2

Guest highaltitude

Sgsll is kickn ass!! Wife has the at&t version!! Flashing galnet miui on it today!!! 3600 quad stock.....

Best regards,

Chris

haha, nice, I have the AT&T version as well. I have Galnet Miui, CM7 and regular Miui on mine, and I just flashed UnNamed 1.2. yesterday! LOL Flashing rom mania! I've seen Quadrants of 5400 in the past on it!

post-892904-0-02413400-1321397517_thumb.

Edited by highaltitude

Hhhmmm, trying something.... Used the net.d rar file from xda cm7 data bug hunt page, unrar, replaced net.d file in 105 miui, system / bin, set permissions to match other files, deleted browser apk n replaced it with the newer apk from 1.10.21 set permissions n owner, rebooted, xrec fix permissions, and so far... two hours of playing later.... no wlod / reboots....

So far.....

Will keep testing n report.. Wonder if the net.d file wuld fix data bug on earlier miui builds???????

Best regards,

Chris

Can you upload the file? How many do u get in quadrant ?

Edited by Zsaka

Guest cjsabaki

Well looks like galnet is gonna wait another day... going clothes shopping in another town...8-(

Which rom has run the best for you on the sgs??

Stock her phone has gotten 3800 once, normally round 3600 new droid razr I played with yesterday ony got 2600.... still waiting on my upgrade either sensation or sgs...

Net.d. rar file is on xda in the cm7 data bug hunt thread and I used miui browser apk from 1.10.21 Cobrato's miui, so far no wlods at all n enjoying Trip's TAPS volume tweaks and running bout 1500 quad loaded!!

On my phone n no computer handy to upload the files, sorry, I will try tomorrow when I'm at work.

Best regards,

Chris

Guest cjsabaki

Net.d rar file, use root explorer or another file app, un rar the package and mount sd card rw, move to system / bin and over write the current net.d file, set permissions, reboot xrec run fix permissions and see if this helps.

Best regards,

Chris

netd.rar

Net.d rar file, use root explorer or another file app, un rar the package and mount sd card rw, move to system / bin and over write the current net.d file, set permissions, reboot xrec run fix permissions and see if this helps.

Best regards,

Chris

Thx! I will try it.

I think I know a fix for the WLOD, but it requires you to be on 67 BB. Only found that out because I accidentally bricked my phone leaving me without a xrecovery. So I had to reflash stock 2.1 rom and start all over and found that I was still on bb 67, so I tried staying with that and flashed the SMS fix and everything was pretty much perfect from there on.

Can someone please help me on making this rom bug free and perfect? I love this rom, it flies with the thkernel and I love how its louder than all the recent miui Tom's. I tried everything to fix the wlod, imy fixes only work for a couple of days then its back to wlod. I'd like to keep my phone on bb67 but I prefer bb71 but its not stable enough.

Edited by X10er

Guest dashkura

I'm on a unlocked bootloader rom now and all is perfect, no data disconection, no FC all is flying :D

(oodies rom) thanks to Trip for all he do for our X10

Edited by dashkura

Guys seriously just go onto XDA and download and install Cobratos latest MIUI Rom - works great, no WiFi issues, no data disconnect, no WLOD on browser. This really is a dead horse your flogging here.

Guest four2theizz0

Guys seriously just go onto XDA and download and install Cobratos latest MIUI Rom - works great, no WiFi issues, no data disconnect, no WLOD on browser. This really is a dead horse your flogging here.

ditto

I just installed this with doomkernel v04 with cwm5 on locked bootloader

verrrrrry niiiiiiice :D

no problems

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TripNRaVeR

Hello my old friends :blink:

Nice to see my topic still running.

I was thinking of releasing the final TripNMiUI, check the HTC Sensation topic to get all the info. Do you want it?

Anyone interested in the TripNDroid Mobile Engineering rom (the project that never came to a release :( )

Hello my old friends :blink:

Nice to see my topic still running.

I was thinking of releasing the final TripNMiUI, check the HTC Sensation topic to get all the info. Do you want it?

Anyone interested in the TripNDroid Mobile Engineering rom (the project that never came to a release :( )

Hi Trip,

It has been a long time,really long.

I can see that you have done some kernel kernel development on the Sensation.

I think it would be like for you to bring us some kernels(2.6.32 is greattongue.gif),a nice rom should have a nice kernel

cheers,

L