How Do I Remove Preinstalled Apps? (Opera, Midomi, etc)

Guest Dice316

Hi, i have a i8000 (16gb) running i8000NXXJH2 (6.5.3) just like the other versions of 6.5 it comes with alot of preinstalled apps that do not show up on the remove programs list. i wanted to know if there is any way to remove them manualy, or using a program on the phone or a program from the pc...anything please i dont use these programs and i'd prefer to have the extra rom free anyway:

Facebook

YouTube

MSN Weather

MSN Money

Podcast

RSS Reader

QIK

Midomi

Opera Browser

Edited by Dice316

Guest bobfrantic

Hi, i have a i8000 (16gb) running i8000NXXJH2 (6.5.3) just like the other versions of 6.5 it comes with alot of preinstalled apps that do not show up on the remove programs list. i wanted to know if there is any way to remove them manualy, or using a program on the phone or a program from the pc...anything please i dont use these programs and i'd prefer to have the extra rom free anyway:

Facebook

YouTube

MSN Weather

MSN Money

Podcast

RSS Reader

QIK

Midomi

Opera Browser

You can build a rom with Jacobn's rom builder, in either 6.5 or 6.5.3 and only put in your phone the programs you want :)

Guest Dice316

arite yea cuz all the lite roms i find have like half of the phone taken out and im like...i just want those few programs cleared off if possible - i mean i guess i could try to make the rom myself i do still have all the files just when i read how to cook a rom its like...hu?....lol and i've been working in IT for 4yrs so...hit me up if anyone wants me to pay them to make that rom for me lol feel free to take out the defult pics and sounds (=P) unless som1 has already done that but thanks for the program name