Comparison Photos

Guest todoleo

Guest todoleo

I'll start off this post with pictures of the OMC next to other phones to give people an idea of its size.

post-293497-0-68690400-1313051317_thumb.

OMC next to HTC Desire HD

post-293497-0-15969300-1313051295_thumb.

OMC next to the legendary OSF

I've added more pictures of the OMC next to other devices on my blog: http://www.todoleo.com/2011/08/orange-monte-carlo-bap-pre-review.html

Edited by todoleo
fixed it for you

Guest sej7278

that is enormous - is it comfortable to hold in one hand width-wise?

can you use your thumb to press the buttons or is it a 2 hand operation?

apparently it weighs less than the blade somehow, which is pretty impressive.

Edited by sej7278

Guest todoleo

The orange/red reproduction looks alot better on Monte Carlo compared to both. Can you confirm this?

Yes, I can confirm. Even though all three phones in the pictures are LCD screens, the Reds Greens and Blues in the OMC screen seem to be deeper compared to the Desire HD and the OSF. The OMC screen is great, I personally love it.

Guest Frankish

Well was all set on selling my Defy and getting the OMC, however I've been offered a swap for an N1. It's not the larger screen I wanted but I got to admit I miss my Desire sometimes...

Any pic of N1 screen next to an OMC.

Guest Frankish
Well was all set on selling my Defy and getting the OMC, however I've been offered a swap for an N1. It's not the larger screen I wanted but I got to admit I miss my Desire sometimes...

Any pic of N1 screen next to an OMC? Lol.

Guest todoleo

Any pic of N1 screen next to an OMC.

I can take a picture of the OMC next to my HTC Desire if you like. I don't know anyone with a Nexus One. Picture coming up soon!

Guest todoleo

Desire screen looks ok. Two screens in them though isn't there. Oled ones and lcd ones isn't there?

Thanks for the pic!

Yes, my HTC Desire is a first generation one and it has the same OLED screen as the Nexus One. I still love my HTC Desire, but browsing the web and doing things on the Monte Carlo's 4.3" screen is a real pleasure.

Guest Frankish

I'm torn for what to do. Kind of wish I could just do a direct swap my defy for an OMC or just get 160 for my Defy without the whole ebay slog. Or do I swap it for the n1 or just keep the defy.

I know the n1 and defy are technically better than the OMC but I have my reasons for wanting to go with the underdog.

Guest tilal6991

I'm torn for what to do. Kind of wish I could just do a direct swap my defy for an OMC or just get 160 for my Defy without the whole ebay slog. Or do I swap it for the n1 or just keep the defy.

I know the n1 and defy are technically better than the OMC but I have my reasons for wanting to go with the underdog.

Get the OMC

Guest JBSCARFACE

Just bin it i can provide u mobile recycle bag :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TouchyAndalou

I've just uploaded a batch of comparison photos on my blog.

http://www.todoleo.c...pre-review.html

Feel free to leave comments either here or on the blog itself.

OMC1100.JPG

Your blog has confirmed that the screen of the OMC is slightly larger than that of the Nokia 1100. Should anybody wish to dispute this claim, I direct them to this picture.

Guest todoleo

OMC1100.JPG

Your blog has confirmed that the screen of the OMC is slightly larger than that of the Nokia 1100. Should anybody wish to dispute this claim, I direct them to this picture.

I'm not sure... I think that with my terrible photography and the angle/lighting in the picture I have given everyone the wrong impression that the OMC's screen is larger than the Nokia 1100's one. I'll just go and double check! ;-)

Guest todoleo

I'm not sure... I think that with my terrible photography and the angle/lighting in the picture I have given everyone the wrong impression that the OMC's screen is larger than the Nokia 1100's one. I'll just go and double check! ;-)

I've just double checked! For some strange reason the Orange Monte Carlo's screen is actually larger than the Nokia 1100. How odd! ;-)