Kuoi's GSF Themes

Guest Kuoi

Hi Kuoi

Thanks for uploading these - they're great - I'm using your blue-yellow theme

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not possible to introduce the CRT transition (when you put the phone into sleep, for example) to GSF using UOT kitchen, is it?

I was playing with it earlier and couldn't see that option, but you've plainly much more familiar with it than I am

The previous way of adding these transitions doesn't work with B20 unfortunately

Thanks

That's correct , it can't be done trough UOT kitchen , and like you said , the previous ways don't work too.

It's up to the experts , but I must say , with or without CRT ... I LIKE B20 :D

Guest The Soup Thief

That's correct , it can't be done trough UOT kitchen , and like you said , the previous ways don't work too.

It's up to the experts , but I must say , with or without CRT ... I LIKE B20 :D

Sorry - didn't notice that you'd posted already in the other thread

Re: B20, me too, by the way - it's super

And this is wbaw's 1st go using the new skate info - great things to come :D

Guest kyprios1

I just tried the orange one on b19 => no go, got stuck at booting, had to reinstall since i was stupid enough to not have kept a backup.

Kuoi what is the previous version of this for? I've seen the post about your Orange theme for B14 and I wonder if that was the last one before b20 or if there were others in between?

It looks lovely btw, congrats.

I just tried the orange one on b19 => no go, got stuck at booting, had to reinstall since i was stupid enough to not have kept a backup.

Kuoi what is the previous version of this for? I've seen the post about your Orange theme for B14 and I wonder if that was the last one before b20 or if there were others in between?

It looks lovely btw, congrats.

No , the B14 was the last I've made for GSF ... except for GSF B20 .

I suggest you try the B14 version of my theme , because most likely it will work.

There is a HUGE difference between all version of B19 and before , and the GSF B20.

I suppose that's why CRT and themes of earlier versions not work.

I'm not the only one that wants to have a new name and threat for the NEW GSF , but like somebody said on the GSF treath ...

The B20 is not on first page and in rommanager for a reason ... so hopefully name change will come later B)

It is the first version of the Skate modification rom and many things are changed and working better , or not working.

Seems BT is not working , Gallery is much quicker ...

So try the B14 theme , because I suppose it will work on every version till B19

Edited by Kuoi

Guest dibbles

Good news for this menu theme ... it works on B20 !

EDIT : apk file doesn't work by simply installing it , but it's working when you flash it with clockworkmod.

I've included in my theme to flash it , but I think it should work without the theme ...

Try this : GSF Api32 Menu

It does indeed work. Thanks for that, it does looks very nice :)

I really like the Blue and Yellow theme, it's something different IMO.

Nice work.

It's also my favourite :)

EDIT : Updated #19 with a second version of the yellow-Blue theme (API32 menu included)

Edited by Kuoi

Guest dibbles

I updated #1 from this threath , because I like the Api32 menu A LOT !!! :rolleyes:

FYI: This is causing issues when I select the volume settings. I no longer use it and I can now access those settings without a FC. It seems to not be compatible with some of those settings. Brightness adjustment also caused a FC.

FYI: This is causing issues when I select the volume settings. I no longer use it and I can now access those settings without a FC. It seems to not be compatible with some of those settings. Brightness adjustment also caused a FC.

Try this ... it's working for me .

After much testing ... i managed to edit the files and it works on my phone ! :P

In clockworkmod :

Wipe Cache + wipe Dalvik Cache (in advanced)

Install GSF B20 Api32 Menu working !!!

Edited by Kuoi

Guest dibbles

Try this ... it's working for me .

After much testing ... i managed to edit the files and it works on my phone ! :P

In clockworkmod :

Wipe Cache + wipe Dalvik Cache (in advanced)

Install GSF B20 Api32 Menu working !!!

It indeed does seem to work, many thanks for that :)

I can now access the volume and brightness controls without them causing a fc.

Guest ShahinTehShiz

Could you make a theme where ONLY the battery Icon is changed to the circle battery mod foudn in alot of the other themes? But for b20?

Thanks!

Could you make a theme where ONLY the battery Icon is changed to the circle battery mod foudn in alot of the other themes? But for b20?

Thanks!

Is the Blue theme ok ? It has the battery circle .

Other mirror : GSF B20 Blue Theme

Edited by Kuoi

Its fine, I'm just used to and would have preffered everything default Gingerbread green, and then just the green circle battery

I think I might have something for you ... be patient :P

Its fine, I'm just used to and would have preffered everything default Gingerbread green, and then just the green circle battery

I've baked a few options for changing just the battery icon to a circle in GSF B20 - they are linked here.

Guest Monfro

These themes are only for GSF B20 that now changed its name in Monte Carlo Stir Fry, and has its own thread.

I hope this helps the search function of the forum.

I hope i can test Monte Carlo Stir Fry as soon as possible.

Still on GSF B19.

I have already downloaded the blue theme.

Thank you Kuoi!!

• 2 weeks later...