Kris Dee

Battery Circle Mod with Notification Power Widget for Ginger Stir Fry B21 & B19

17 posts in this topic

Very nice! I really liek the idea of the Notification Power Widget, would it be at all possible to change the switches to the same as the default power widget though? E.g. Wi-fi>Bluetooth>GPS>Mobile Data>Screen Brightness.

Also what Clock/Weather widget is that? It looks very nice and clean.

Very nice! I really liek the idea of the Notification Power Widget, would it be at all possible to change the switches to the same as the default power widget though? E.g. Wi-fi>Bluetooth>GPS>Mobile Data>Screen Brightness.

+100000

+100000

Ahaha, cheers. :D

Also do you think this would be compatible with the latest B20 GSF, the one based on the Skate ROM?

Sorry but I have no idea how to change switches.

Clock/Weather widget is Super Clock from Beautiful Widgets

Edited by Kris Dee

i try to install this mod but it say that the application doesn't install.do you know why?i had flash the rom two days ago.is that a problem?(you say Flash this mod after first boot.)

can you explain me how to install this mod?i have gsf b21

edit.ok i finally fix it..it's very good!!

Edited by leftko

Please make a mirror. I tried download this file several times, but no luck ;(

I have just custom Circle battery made in UOT kitchen. I want to add only Notification power widget. Is there any MOD for this only?

I am on GSF B13 (I know it is old, but it took me ages to modify it as I like). I can provide frameworkres and systemUI from my ROM if someone could do it. Or I will do it myself if someone tell me how :rolleyes:

is there a way to make it work on MCSF 1? i tried and the system won't load :(

How can I integrate this mod in an existing ROM? In order to avoid having to flash it after the installation? Thanks.

Also, I changed my ROM to use the old market version (2.3.6) but after installing this mod, the market became inaccessible (isn't listed as an application). Why is this happening?

How can I integrate this mod in an existing ROM? In order to avoid having to flash it after the installation? Thanks.

---------

I would guess you can extract the framework and systemUI from this and include it in the ROM, but I dont see the problem in just flashing it

if you dont want the circle mod, or have other changes - extract the 2 apks and use the kitchen

FYI: this also works with GSF b22 (power notification atleast, already had a circle mod installed that was very similar to this one so not 100% sure that it's this one that's working, but I'm guessing it's working!).

Can you create version for b24 ? Cause this one causes some problems with b24 on my phone .... even after full wipe

Some plz Mirror it !