• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Dell xcd28 metamorph problem

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

i installed metamorph on my dell xcd28 but when i open it, it starts checks...after that it returns to home and says You don't have enough memory in /system....but i have 152MB free memory in phone..can someone help?

Posted · Report post

I have updated my dell xcd 28 from 2.1 to 2.3 . after installing i found this rom to be a russian one. i selected english and use it fro normal use. but as i am using root explorer ,i get russian menu how can i get this in to coplete english?

Posted · Report post

Are you facing any touch problems after updating??

Posted · Report post

i installed metamorph on my dell xcd28 but when i open it, it starts checks...after that it returns to home and says You don't have enough memory in /system....but i have 152MB free memory in phone..can someone help?

yes, first u have to root ur ph. , use universal Androot, then install busybox from android market , then run metamorph. :)

Posted · Report post

ok let me try...tnx

Posted · Report post

hey did u face any touch sensitivity problems after installing any rom on xcd28 which are present here?

yes, first u have to root ur ph. , use universal Androot, then install busybox from android market , then run metamorph. :)

Posted · Report post

hey did u face any touch sensitivity problems after installing any rom on xcd28 which are present here?

yes, i have tested all roms , including the latest 2.3.5 by 4pda, there is a problem of touchscreen calibration in almost all roms . But B02 rom by rexchun is the best , also very fast , the stock rom even fails in touch senstivity, there is a problem of battery drain, so 2days before i switched back to orignal 2.1. :)

Posted (edited) · Report post

HI Anil and Srk...I am also fan of rexchuns BO2 as touch sensivity is awesome.....But you can aslo give a try to cm7_2.3.7_Racer_full-257v2..its Racerboy's rom and you can get the link from his own link.Flash it with vamshi_racer_kernel_2.6.32.9#68 and put the governors to smartassv2 mode.Also you can use superchargeV6.All details on 1st link of Racerboys' won link.Touch is awesome , google apps included.In keyboard touch it slightly lags BO2.Rest is all same and may be better..........

Edited by kooldroid