Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muddley88

Tip

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys! I explain my situation and problem. Yesterday night I broke my orange san francisco :°°°( and now im looking for a new mobile phone with a budget around 150. Today, I wanted to rebuy a orange blade but I found out that there is the new Zte Skate/ Orange Monte Carlo. The techs are not bad at all and I like the idea of a so big display. However, reading this forum I read so many bad reviews that make me doubt the phone. Moreover, I need to buy my phone and unlock it because in three weeks im moving to estonia. So, will i find the way to unlock it??? what do u suggest me? Is the phone a good deal??? I loved my orange san francisco because the quality/price ratio.

Hi guys! I explain my situation and problem. Yesterday night I broke my orange san francisco :°°°( and now im looking for a new mobile phone with a budget around 150. Today, I wanted to rebuy a orange blade but I found out that there is the new Zte Skate/ Orange Monte Carlo. The techs are not bad at all and I like the idea of a so big display. However, reading this forum I read so many bad reviews that make me doubt the phone. Moreover, I need to buy my phone and unlock it because in three weeks im moving to estonia. So, will i find the way to unlock it??? what do u suggest me? Is the phone a good deal??? I loved my orange san francisco because the quality/price ratio.

There aren't really any bad reviews as such - it's just that you can get more for your money if you buy second hand.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to unlock it within 3 weeks - but if you have been an Orange customer for more than 3 months then they will give you the unlock code for £20.

I personally love the OMC. The display is very good, the touch screen is responsive and the battery life is amazing.

There aren't really any bad reviews as such - it's just that you can get more for your money if you buy second hand.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to unlock it within 3 weeks - but if you have been an Orange customer for more than 3 months then they will give you the unlock code for £20.

I personally love the OMC. The display is very good, the touch screen is responsive and the battery life is amazing.

ditto +1 as above i find the phone great

i like a phone with 12mth warranty coz you never know when you will brick a phone just return it under warranty

Edited by philmein