[ROMS] 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 Nightlies

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

This Thread is dedicated to 4pda ROMS

Very Latest Official Version: 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 #203 by vitalik1994 :) can be found HERE in this thread, alternative download links HERE :)

NEW: Alternate KERNAL made by vamshistunner (revised version) now fully works with FM radio and Performance related tweaks HERE install through CWM after installing a 2.3.5 ROM..

Usual installation method:

ClockWork Recovery Mod (CWM) is recommended as the recovery option for which you can install these ROMS in this thread

1.Copy the rom to the root of your sd-card

2. Backup your old ROM, so if anything is broken you can just rollback!!!

How to backup:

Press powerbutton and VolumeDown (leave volume down pressed). After afew seconds, recovery will open

With volume keys, go to "backup and restore". Select that option

Now select "Backup" and wait

3.Once backup complete press power button to go back to main menu

4.Select "wipe data/factory reset"

5.Go to submenu "mounts and storage"

6.Choose "format /boot" "format /data" "format /cache" "format /system" "format /sd-ext" - confirm every action

7.Return to 1st menu and goto Advanced and delete Dalvik cache

8.Return to 1st menu and choose "instal zip from sdcard" - "choose zip" 4pda_2.3.5_cm7_#***

9.After installing, do "reboot system now"

NO MARKET ON ROM but you can install gapps through clockwork recovery HERE gapps-gb-full-20110404-signed.zip also HERE is new Market Version 3.1.3 (by request) copy to sdcard and install through file manager or similar AFTER you have installed a gapps package.......

Ghost letters/typo`s install Go Keyboard (free app) from android market to

LED staying on issue when receiving txt messages or when the alarm clock goes off in the morning, install "Light Flow" (free app) from android market this will solve the issue

THESE INSTRUCTIONS APPLY TO ALL ROMS IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

I`ll try and keep this thread updated with the latest releases as much as possible

If anybody else wants to post 4pda roms in this thread feel free to do so then at least they are all in 1 place for people to see and i`ll amend this post as and when necessary............just please give credit to the authors of the rom....thx

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

This ROM is being updated fast!! I would be very interested to see a change log.

Nightly`s are automated builds usually and the guy who ported the ROM has not left any change log but HERE is the forum thread for it......like with most ROMS you have to try for yourself to get a true picture of what its like and if it has fixed any issues for you from previous builds.......

Guest Racerboy

NEW RELEASE: HERE 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 #164 by vitalik1994 (fixed player now you can see what track is playing)

EDIT: English version HERE changed build.prop file and changed bootanimation

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

Has anyone tested the ones released after #161?

Ya i`ve got 163 in myself and no probs but i dont use the default music player which 164 has fixed (now you can see what track are playing).....

so i`d install 164 really, english version post#5 uploaded

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Rahulj85

Ya i`ve got 163 in myself and no probs but i dont use the default music player which 164 has fixed (now you can see what track are playing).....

so i`d install 164 really

ok great..screen calibration was little off in keyboard in # 161..really wanted to know if that has been fixed or not..i am downloading #164 now so should be able to provide my feedback sometime tomorrow.

Guest Racerboy

ok great..screen calibration was little off in keyboard in # 161..really wanted to know if that has been fixed or not..i am downloading #164 now so should be able to provide my feedback sometime tomorrow.

have you tried a different keyboard app other than default 1, i installed GO keyboard and it works alot better with less typo`s

Guest Racerboy

Why the newest google aps wont work.I put aps from june but i wont to what is the problem,thas any one nows the solution?

have you tried the version on the top post? moddedgapps-gb-full-20110729-signed.zip

Guest mladenovic73

have you tried the version on the top post? moddedgapps-gb-full-20110729-signed.zip

Yes but this is a small version,i have version from the same date but that version is 26 MB and dont work.

Guest Rahulj85

Yes but this is a small version,i have version from the same date but that version is 26 MB and dont work.

try the one racerboy mentioned above..it works just fine for me.

@racerboy, i did try a different keyboard..someone somewhere mentioned that smart keyboard is good as it allows screen calibration to be set..i tried that along with a couple more keyboards from the markets, but nothing comes even close the perfect calibration that i find in b08..my only problem is the fast battery drain, otherwise i wont really change the rom..

Guest Racerboy

yes its a streamlined version but on wizard setup it will ask you to choose which google apps you want

@Rahulj85 if you text alot then its a pain in the **&%, lets hope they can merge a russain rom with chinese rom

Guest Rahulj85

yes its a streamlined version but on wizard setup it will ask you to choose which google apps you want

@Rahulj85 if you text alot then its a pain in the **&%, lets hope they can merge a russain rom with chinese rom

Yeah!

Guest Racerboy

Good rom. But the dealer is buggy. If you need to use the keyboard, the "finish" button stays on top of the "zero" key.

163 or 164? did`nt notice on either as i was using Go keyboard instead of default keyboard

Guest Racerboy

If anybody else wants to post 4pda roms in this thread feel free to do so then at least they are all in 1 place for people to see............just please give credit to the authors of the rom....thx

Edited by Racerboy

Guest rremedio

163 or 164? did`nt notice on either as i was using Go keyboard instead of default keyboard

#164 - the bug is on the dialer, when you need to press a number during the call.

Guest vadimmitropolsky

If anybody else wants to post 4pda roms in this thread feel free to do so then at least they are all in 1 place for people to see............just please give credit to the authors of the rom....thx

I live in Russia and i was russiansmile.gif so i can also post roms to this thread.In my case,i use default Android keyboard from #164 and it works great,mentioned no issueswub.gifAnd in this ROMS my USB works great as mass storage.I have issues with usb as mass storage in tigtexs 113 cm7 and when i installed this roms problems are going outrolleyes.gif

Link to CM7 changes in night buildshappy.gifIn 164 ported build from blade:

Crespo4G: Updated build fingerprint to latest OTA (android_vendor_cyanogen)Swedish: fix typo (android_packages_apps_Superuser)

P.S. Why so many peoples want to install Gapps?In Russian roms i never do a clean install and update version to new version and ofcourse if i want to install gapps from recovery,SetupWizard that should appear after installing gapps from recovery dont appearsmile.gifSo i install manually apps i need)They all presented in Market(e.g.Gmail,Google+,Google Maps and others)

P.P.S. Anyone wants to Google+?I may send invitation to youcool.gif

Guest Racerboy

About Gapps, no problem installing them manually, but when Gtalk doesn't come with the rom (I use it a lot), is not easy to get it to work.

try latest ful version gapps it has Gtalk in it HERE also has new market app aswell

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

NEW ROM : 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 #165 by vitalik1994 can be downloaded HERE

No Market included with rom but you can download latest Gapps ( gapps-gb-full-20110815-signed.zip) HERE install through clockwork recovery after installing rom.....