[ROMS] 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 Nightlies

Guest Racerboy

Guest Rahulj85

NEW ROM : 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 #165 by vitalik1994 can be downloaded HERE

No Market included with rom but you can download latest Gapps ( gapps-gb-full-20110815-signed.zip) HERE install through clockwork recovery after installing rom.....

says file temporary unavailable..is the link working for you?

EDIT: ok it is working now..must be a temporary glitch or something..:-)

Edited by Rahulj85

Guest vamshistunner

NEW ROM: 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 #166 (English-default and replaced bootanimation) by vitalik1994.

Download Here

Fixed- Dial buttons, Clock (battery draining)

Alarm icon is now displayed in the notifications.

Edited by vamshistunner

Guest rremedio

I'm using #165 since yesterday and while a would have 20-30% battery now with previous rom (reworked rom bt DJ Fluminee), I still have 80%! Very impressive! wink.gif

Guest Racerboy

I'm using #165 since yesterday and while a would have 20-30% battery now with previous rom (reworked rom bt DJ Fluminee), I still have 80%! Very impressive! wink.gif

try the NEW ROM: 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 #166 post#29 has fixed a couple of things and is excellent!!!!!!!

Guest Khan Miro

try the NEW ROM: 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 #166 post#29 has fixed a couple of things and is excellent!!!!!!!

The newest russian roms are becoming so good that we can hardly complain by anything! I think that the improvements in battery life are one of the most worth changes. Anyway, I don't like that cyanogen deleted a setting in the call menu -> to change the buttons UI to hidden keyboard. That really prevented the clicking with ears. We don't have proximity sensor to be safe from this problem, so that change is really bad for us. But still, excellent work!!!

Guest freebee

The 165 was very good. Have the 166 fixed the android market ?.

Guest Rahulj85

I agree..my battery was at 70% when i flashed #166. After 10 hours its at 50% with 15 mins of net browsing and around 20 odd messages being sent out..the rom is still little sluggish and ghost clicks are still there..though manageable..i installed the go keyboard as per your suggestion and it makes typing easier with these nightly builds. i like how it auto-corrects misstyped keys..:-)..for now i think i am going to stick to this rom..

Guest vamshistunner

NEW ROM: 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 #167 (English-default and replaced bootanimation) by vitalik1994.

It has Swap support.

Download Here

Removed - ProTips, CMStat and CMUpdateNotify.

Edited by vamshistunner

Guest andy787786

NEW ROM: 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 #166 (English-default and replaced bootanimation) by vitalik1994.

Download Here

Fixed- Dial buttons, Clock (battery draining)

Alarm icon is now displayed in the notifications.

I installed this ROM yesterday but rolledback to TigTex 2.3.4 since I can't do w/o MARKET.

Is there any good 2.3.5 ROM with market?

Tnx

Guest Racerboy

I installed this ROM yesterday but rolledback to TigTex 2.3.4 since I can't do w/o MARKET.

Tnx

some rom makers dont put market in as standard (some countries dont use it) HERE is gapps full package will work with any rom that doesn`t have market, just install through clockwork recovery.....

Edited by Racerboy

Guest vamshistunner

Tnx

Check Post #35 for market.

If you want full version of Market see the above Post as posted by RacerBoy.

Guest Racerboy

#167 is as good as 166..the only downside i am finding is the sluggishness of the rom..anyway to tweak that?

166 and 167 are identical builds, only difference is swap has been added to 167

Guest Racerboy

Thas enyone try rexchun kernel on this rom.I have rexchun kernel but dont work soft buttons?Can someone fix that.

this will only work on same version roms ie 2.3.4 to 2.3.4.............2.3.5 to 2.3.5................will not work if you copy to or from 2.3.4 to 2.3.5

MAKE BACKUPS OF ORIGINAL ROMS FIRST

ok heres what you do, use winrar or similar on pc to view contents of roms

EXAMPLE :

copy the "boot.img" in root of 2.3.5 ZTE-U X850 MND-B01 and paste into 4pda_2.3.5_cm7_#167

now copy these 2 files "update-binary" and "updater-script" which are located in META-INF/com/google/android from 2.3.5 ZTE-U X850 MND-B01 and paste them in same location on 4pda_2.3.5_cm7_#167 rom

flash new modified rom

congrats you now have different kernal installed

Edited by Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

this will only work on same version roms ie 2.3.4 to 2.3.4.............2.3.5 to 2.3.5................will not work if you copy to or from 2.3.4 to 2.3.5

MAKE BACKUPS OF ORIGINAL ROMS FIRST

ok heres what you do, use winrar or similar on pc to view contents of roms

EXAMPLE :

copy the "boot.img" in root of 2.3.5 ZTE-U X850 MND-B01 and paste into 4pda_2.3.5_cm7_#167

now copy these 2 files "update-binary" and "updater-script" which are located in META-INF/com/google/android from 2.3.5 ZTE-U X850 MND-B01 and paste them in same location on 4pda_2.3.5_cm7_#167 rom

flash new modified rom

congrats you now have different kernal installed

Thanx man,i will try that.thas B01have rexchun kernel?

Edited by mladenovic73

Guest Racerboy

Thanx man,i will try that.thas B01have rexchun kernel?

2.3.5 ZTE-U X850 MND-B01 by Sweet has tigtex #1 kernal, 2.3.4 ZTE-U X850 MND-B02 by Rexchun, regarded the best for screen calibration has the 2.6.32.9-perf root @localhost #23 (rexchun)

but dont mix and match 2.3.4 and 2.3.5 files

Edited by Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

2.3.5 ZTE-U X850 MND-B01 by Sweet has tigtex #1 kernal, 2.3.4 ZTE-U X850 MND-B02 by Rexchun, regarded the best for screen calibration has the 2.6.32.9-perf root @localhost #23 (rexchun)

but dont mix and match 2.3.4 and 2.3.5 files

I try that but doesnt work,i dont have touch