[ROMS] 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 Nightlies

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

I wish I'm programmer so I can hlep you out guys :). Keep it up

there are alot of people here that are willing to help in anyway possible, that is what makes this site great

btw there is no market on the ROM but you can download from the 1st post at the bottom, install through clockwork recovery.........

Guest vukodav

there are alot of people here that are willing to help in anyway possible, that is what makes this site great

btw there is no market on the ROM but you can download from the 1st post at the bottom, install through clockwork recovery.........

thanks, I've already done that

Guest rremedio

By some reason, the gapps download won't intall the market on my phone. It install some other apps, but not the market, which I have to install manually. It happens with all roms from this topic. Guess I'm doing something I shouldn't.

Guest plegdroid

when flashing, flash the rom 1st then let it do a complete reboot back to desktop, then go back to recovery and update gapps after that's complete, market then should be installed as normal .

Guest vadimmitropolsky

New ROM will be released in saturday or sunday,because vitalik1994 left to rest in the village

P.S. There no PCs and Internet access toobiggrin.gif

Guest plegdroid

Screenshot issue: "Error: /mnt/sdcard/tmpshot.bmp (No such file or directory)"

Then: "Screenshot is saved at null"

download shootme from market and it will work. : )

Guest plegdroid

Screenshot issue: "Error: /mnt/sdcard/tmpshot.bmp (No such file or directory)"

Then: "Screenshot is saved at null"

download shootme from market and it will work. : )

Guest Darren Pickard

Hi all,

I'm a complete Android n00b, but the firmware flashing for my Aussie Racer to 2.3.5 #167 went smoothly without any hitch.

But the FM Radio is missing, or appears to be. Is this normal for these builds?

Cheers

Guest plegdroid

krstep,yam, the only time I've seen it work on this rom is when connected to USB masstorage for some reason: (

Edited by plegdroid

Hi all,

I'm a complete Android n00b, but the firmware flashing for my Aussie Racer to 2.3.5 #167 went smoothly without any hitch.

But the FM Radio is missing, or appears to be. Is this normal for these builds?

Cheers

Hey Darren, can you check if the wifi service cuts out every 3 minutes on your phone with #167?

I've tried most versions of 2.3.5 on my Telstra T3020 Smart Touch, and they all cut out the wifi connection every 3 minutes.

No one else seems to be reporting this as a problem, so I wonder if the problem is just on my phone.

I haven't bothered with hunting for the FM radio, there was a problem early on where the FM radio caused battery drain,

but not sure if it is fixed yet.

cheers

Guest Darren Pickard

Hey Darren, can you check if the wifi service cuts out every 3 minutes on your phone with #167?

I've tried most versions of 2.3.5 on my Telstra T3020 Smart Touch, and they all cut out the wifi connection every 3 minutes.

No one else seems to be reporting this as a problem, so I wonder if the problem is just on my phone.

I haven't bothered with hunting for the FM radio, there was a problem early on where the FM radio caused battery drain,

but not sure if it is fixed yet.

cheers

Hey jm888,

I've not had a problem with my wifi. My link to the router goes through several double brick walls and into a shed (although with a 24db antenna.)

It sounds like it's probably a problem with your phone, it is a cheap **** model at best, but much better with the 2.3.5 firmware.

I would like the option of the FM Radio, just for the footy. I might try one of the FM fixes posted from 2.3.4 (fingers crossed)

Hey jm888,

I've not had a problem with my wifi. My link to the router goes through several double brick walls and into a shed (although with a 24db antenna.)

It sounds like it's probably a problem with your phone, it is a cheap **** model at best, but much better with the 2.3.5 firmware.

I would like the option of the FM Radio, just for the footy. I might try one of the FM fixes posted from 2.3.4 (fingers crossed)

Thanks for checking; it's a mystery because 2.3.4 works so well for me, but 2.3.5 drops wifi connection every 3 minutes.

I really like 2.3.5 #167, so may have to experiment with it on the weekend & see if I can get around the wifi issue.

Guest Racerboy

FOR THE 2.3.5 4pda roms

FM.apk i deleted the FM from the roms when i uploaded them as they use to consumed battery life, any future roms i`ll leave it included!

ok heres how to install the fm.apk, as its a system file app you cant install from phone with file manager, you have to winrar or similar installed on your comp, double click on your rom file on comp to view contents. Now go into system/app and drag and drop the fm.apk in to there, winrar will save the modified rom then all you have to do is copy the modified rom to sdcard reflash the rom no need to wipe anything all previously installed apps will still be present with this method....but as always make a backup before doing this !!

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Rahulj85

I removed fm from #167 as well. The battery life is phenominal. 2 days with single charge and still left with 20%. rom #173 is out and there have been a lot of improvements in #171 atleast by the look at the change log. Eagerly waiting for it to be released for racer..:-)

Guest plegdroid

is the led light getting stuck for anyone else or is it just me?

download keyboard backlight commander, and that will allow you to turn on and off@ will, stick it in system to make persistent.