Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leo Cardoso

ROM for gaming

17 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Since theres so many good roms coming out lately, i wanted to know if someone could point out a good rom for gaming... I just would like to know one that could offer satisfactory gaming possibilities. I spent quite some time travelling for work and it would be awesome to enjoy my X10 on these trips.

I could not find any information related to this, especially regarding these new GB roms...

Any guidance is appreciatted.

Thanks in advance

make ur ROM lightest as much as possible.You can make a gaming ROM urself.Remove all apps including system apps,so that u can get more RAM.

And now every ROM is FPS uncapped so u can do nothing with FPS.

CM7 With Custom Kernel will be perfect for gaming i think you can use trip's CM7 or Z's CM7 in XDA

I would go for Trip's CM7 cause we're in modaco and trip will not like this :D (Troll face)

Thanks a lot guys. And sorry for the delay on my feedback. Guess ill try trips CM7 then.

One thing, whats with this "quadrant hack" and I/O score? does this hack help gaming at all? or should i look for better I/O scores first?

Ive been playing Eternal Legacy and ingame its actually good and fast, but when i open the menu, it really slows down... And theres no way i could play NOVA2, looks like a slideshow. Any suggestions?

BTW im on TripAnogeMod-Iris and my quadrant scores ranges from 1100 to 1200.

Thanks a lot!

Did you try games modified by DiKeJ? :)

where i can find those games???

Unfortunately not. Hope there is a way to improve X10's performance for all games thou.

Gingerbread does not make the phone faster or improve anything related to games?

Quadrant is a benchmarking programe for android phone and hacking it doesn't effect on rom speed .... it's just to show it up to your friends and make them jealous :D

Edited by hemo1001

I jsut cannot register to that forum :S always says i missed a field but i wrote in all! can someone somehow help ?:)

I jsut cannot register to that forum :S always says i missed a field but i wrote in all! can someone somehow help ?:)

where is field - "Send e-mail" just write 123456 or other number :)

sorry for bad english.

double post

Edited by ceskius

where is field - "Send e-mail" just write 123456 or other number :)

sorry for bad english.

SOLVED ! Thank you very much :))