ROM for gaming

Guest Leo Cardoso

Guest Leo Cardoso

Hi guys,

Since theres so many good roms coming out lately, i wanted to know if someone could point out a good rom for gaming... I just would like to know one that could offer satisfactory gaming possibilities. I spent quite some time travelling for work and it would be awesome to enjoy my X10 on these trips.

I could not find any information related to this, especially regarding these new GB roms...

Any guidance is appreciatted.

Thanks in advance

Guest Z3US911

make ur ROM lightest as much as possible.You can make a gaming ROM urself.Remove all apps including system apps,so that u can get more RAM.

And now every ROM is FPS uncapped so u can do nothing with FPS.

Guest Leo Cardoso

Thanks a lot guys. And sorry for the delay on my feedback. Guess ill try trips CM7 then.

One thing, whats with this "quadrant hack" and I/O score? does this hack help gaming at all? or should i look for better I/O scores first?

Ive been playing Eternal Legacy and ingame its actually good and fast, but when i open the menu, it really slows down... And theres no way i could play NOVA2, looks like a slideshow. Any suggestions?

BTW im on TripAnogeMod-Iris and my quadrant scores ranges from 1100 to 1200.

Thanks a lot!

Guest Leo Cardoso

Unfortunately not. Hope there is a way to improve X10's performance for all games thou.

Gingerbread does not make the phone faster or improve anything related to games?

Guest hemo1001

Quadrant is a benchmarking programe for android phone and hacking it doesn't effect on rom speed .... it's just to show it up to your friends and make them jealous :D

Edited by hemo1001

Guest ceskius

I jsut cannot register to that forum :S always says i missed a field but i wrote in all! can someone somehow help ?:)

where is field - "Send e-mail" just write 123456 or other number :)

sorry for bad english.