[DISCUSSION] [ANN.] TripNDroid Mobile Engineering

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

Damn! Finally another EUREKA moment lol :lol: Again i was to lazy in the weekend to try this because again i tought it would never work. Guess what my first thought where right again :lol: Another complete weekend lost due to trying to fix some bugs in the wrong way.

Alot of FC now finally fxed and soon the rom will be stable enough to fly out for the first time, as Alpha.

Probably this happend cause i have some personal things on my mind also and maybe i forgot some things. But there is more then just roms...

Soon/maybe later tonight more information about the status and some updated shots to show more UI elements and/or new functions.

Guest marcjuh2811

Don't worry guy.

Just you take it easy and focus on the family as wel ;)

I'll see it when you think it's ready.

Know it wil be a blaster...

S

CU later

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest mt2jjj

always have simple and complicated way to do things, it seems you find the simple one,great, when alpha version was been relased, you should take some time for you and your personal things trip, let us to enjoj in using rom and from time to time write reports about rom funcionality. :-)

Guest geordieboy2011

hi trip i been using your last rom since came out and works no prob its g8 for everyday use so no hurry with this one

u relese it when you feel u need to and not when the demand wants you to.

or they just twist on cos a slight problem didnt work or a fc on somthing thats not inportant

respect and thanks

lee

Guest chunkylover2321

Damn! Finally another EUREKA moment lol :lol: Again i was to lazy in the weekend to try this because again i tought it would never work. Guess what my first thought where right again :lol: Another complete weekend lost due to trying to fix some bugs in the wrong way.

Alot of FC now finally fxed and soon the rom will be stable enough to fly out for the first time, as Alpha.

Probably this happend cause i have some personal things on my mind also and maybe i forgot some things. But there is more then just roms...

Soon/maybe later tonight more information about the status and some updated shots to show more UI elements and/or new functions.

Can't wait to test trip. Everyone has a personnal life. You're doing a great job as it is, your work is through the roof, instead of other devs slating you they should stop talking and start listening!!!

Guest Alakasam

coming today?

Again ;)

Hahaha, I know it feels like there's not been anything for ages, but

Patience is a virtue!

Trip is building a totally new ROM, never seen before, this is worth the wait, trust me!

Guest Mykekeul35

I'm thinking of releasing an alpha for testing purpose today or tomorow. The whole idea is to have a rom that is build from the ground up containing only layers and adding and removing layers should be as simple as deleting or adding folders. The whole structure will need to fit that idea.As soon as the base is perfect everything will go much faster.

Hi Trip and thx again for your hard work. I'm using your 103's Rom and it's work perfect except a few FC with some apps & game but i love this RO

I'm french and i just want to know if this TripNDroiD mobile engineering include french language ?

Kenavo

Great news Trip !

Thank you very much for all .

I am using Miui 103 for a long time now and its the best rom so far , i tried time by time to check also some others roms from others devs, but after 10 minutes running them i couldnt handle them and back directly to Miui 103. Best Rom by far , i am satisfied with everything , even with the 3G working great at my country with out having disconnections .

I also noticed that some apps if NOT moved to SD flying like hell , also games , i did not bother to move them to SD since i have more than 200mb free inside phone, the difference its huge, also the system running nonstop well !

I cant wait for this rom , i think will be something more than everyone's imagination !

You are a man on fire !

Cheers

Vatis

Hey Trip I made this for kicks. It needs to be converted to a bootanimation zip but I've included the mov. Use it don't use it its all good.

GlowTrip2.gif

enjoy.

Download MOV

A M A Z I N G ! Peace of ART mate!

Well done !

Vatis

Guest wali01x

Hey Trip I made this for kicks. It needs to be converted to a bootanimation zip but I've included the mov. Use it don't use it its all good.

GlowTrip2.gif

enjoy.

Download MOV

amazing dude great job i hope trip uses this boot screen it looks amazing :)

Guest lemyvike

@Trip

Request

Many apps allow the status bar to be used while running. A shortcut to my messaging app in the toggles would be awesome. That way the back button can be used to return to your running app. i know i can hold the home button down to do the same but i like the idea of starting and multitasking from the status bar. Thanks for your consideration.

P.S. my phone thinks im mad at in because i haven't given it a flash fix in weeks. tripndroid 2.3.5 is wonderful. thank you

Guest Andre1210

I read something about a CM7 patch (24.Aug) that supports avrcp 1.3. Is it imaginable to integrate it for our X10?

It would be great to display track ids on avrcp devices.

Guest TripNRaVeR

never anticipated a rom more....hope it comes out today

I highly doubt it will be ready today, it is terrible to find out that after fixing 1 thing directly 10 other things fail, so it is really time consuming to build something and test every basic function and if 1 thing fails then again build and test again. It takes a lot of time. Unless there will be a breaktrough the rom will not be released today.

Guest aval1392

I highly doubt it will be ready today, it is terrible to find out that after fixing 1 thing directly 10 other things fail, so it is really time consuming to build something and test every basic function and if 1 thing fails then again build and test again. It takes a lot of time. Unless there will be a breaktrough the rom will not be released today.

Take your time bud =)

Guest AndroiKo

Trip,

Would it be possible, when MIUI releases a new version tomorrow, to fix the data connection problem in the MIUI ROM?

Or are you not planning to create a new MIUI ROM?

For me personally the MIUI ROM does not have to be the latest MIUI release, the only thing I am missing is the data connection fix.

Tnx