[DISCUSSION] [ANN.] TripNDroid Mobile Engineering

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

I'm very sorry to annouce this;

I need to stop development for all roms for an undetermined period of time. I have some personal things going on and my life is totally badword up right now. I have no clue at this point on how to get things straight personally. As long as these issues are going i'm only here for some chatting in the forums.

I'm sorry.

T. :(

Guest geordieboy2011

I need to stop development for all roms for an undetermined period of time. I have some personal things going on and my life is totally badword up right now. I have no clue at this point on how to get things straight personally. As long as these issues are going i'm only here for some chatting in the forums.

I'm sorry.

sorry to hear - hope all is well soon and take care trip

regards lee,

Guest mickymauz

Thank you for all your ROMS i had lots of fun testing them... I'm sticking with you MIUI stock ROM until you're back since it's the most stable for me... take your time buddy, hope everything goes well... your real fans will wait for you if you decide to come back as a dev. THANK YOU!

Guest UltimateGeppie

Trip,

I hope you can get things sorted out for yourself.

Offcourse a personal life is way more important then these ROM's, so no need to be sorry.

I wish you all the best!

Kind regards,

UltimateGeppie

Guest Frankish

That's a big shame as you have done some great work. If you can is a it possible to share how to fix the data connection dropping issues in miui roms? Just a pointer to the specific files or whatever?

No problem if not its just the only thing stopping me flashing MIUI for now! Thanks.

Hey Trip,

I'm really sad to hear that you have personal problems, I know how it is to have some major issues in life ( moved alone abroad years ago).

I hope you will manage to sort them out and put your life back on track.

Wish you all the best man, and again thank you for all your hard work for all of us.

Best wishes

Mike

Edited by Ri2do

i see without trip this forum is almoust empty,, well he spent many hours of his life to make us happier with xperia x10 creating great rom-s, i really appreciate this.hope that they solve his problems soon,,

wish all best

matej

Guest rotundo

I'm sorry.

Trip,

I hope whatever issues you may be facing in your real life are resolved to your satisfaction. I really loved the work that you've done on the X10 and am using your TripNDroid ROM atm.

Best of luck with dealing with your problems, I have many myself and know what it's like to have online obligations that slowly engulf your whole life.

Thanks again for all you've done and hopefully this is only a temporary setback on the road to the ultimate X10 ROM!!!

Cheers,

Ol' Rotundo

Hope all is well trip and you get everything sorted out,

Ill be leaving the x10 behind in a few days as im getting the HTC sensation , but would just like to say a huge thanks for turning my s*** stock x10 into a great miui fun phone,

Again, hope you get your problems sorted out mate,

Best wishes

Barry

Guest TripNRaVeR

This rom will be made available for the X10, for a preview check out the Sensation forum. Currently it is released for that device. Very early alpha but it gives a decent impression. Running on my X10 also.

Guest pissat4motion

This rom will be made available for the X10, for a preview check out the Sensation forum. Currently it is released for that device. Very early alpha but it gives a decent impression. Running on my X10 also.

Good to see you're still looking out for the x10...Ive got another year on my contract with ATT..lol

Guest StillBrilliant

I was going to sell my x10 , but now I think I have to wait cool.gif

nice to see you here again

... and considering to buy an HTC Sensation :rolleyes:

I'm still running TripNMiUI 103. LOL. I tried other roms, but I kept flashing back.

The only other rom that lasted long was also from Trip's hand. So I'm definitely going to try this one when it's out.

So are you saying that this Rom will work on my x10, or you'll rebuild it so it will work ?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk