• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Android Edition by sfr (vodafone) STARADDICT

56 posts in this topic

Posted

yes i can make calls with my sims sfr and the orange rom

can you stll make calls tho with the original sim

Posted

with the orange rom,my phone has recognize the sfr operator and all works

so can you use the SFR sim and make calls with the orange rom or do you have to match the rom to the carrier/sim?

it would be interesting to see if another SFR sim worked, or an orange/other SIM with the SFR rom.

Posted

I thought all phones in France had to be unlocked at point of sale ?

Posted

yes i can make calls with my sims sfr and the orange rom

have you had an orange network sim working in the phone ?

Posted

with the orange rom,my phone has recognize the sfr operator and all works

yes that's not the same as being able to use an orange sim in the sfr phone. you could just be roaming.

plus as you used superboot, your sfr is running the kernel ripped from the omc.

Posted (edited)

in france the phone have lock operator,mine is locked on SFR network.

with the orange montecarlo rom i can use my phone with my sfr sim but not with other network sim.

The lock operator is in the phone,not on the rom.

I have the superboot specialy made for the monte carlo and it work.It has changed the boot img only,i'm staying in sfr build GB_P743FV1.0.0B03.

MonteCarlo and Staraddict have the same Kernel but in different build system

Edited by magikstar29