• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[YouTube] Orange Monte Carlo compares to San Francisco Huawei Titan Ideos X5 & HTC HD2

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hope you guys like it. ;)

Posted · Report post

very bad angry birds performance there...

Posted · Report post

I'm so glad I bought a Huawei U8800, Angry Birds is so smooth and fluid :-)

Posted · Report post

I'm so glad I bought a Huawei U8800, Angry Birds is so smooth and fluid :-)

Thanks for making all OMC owners feel bad ;) lol jks. I'm using BlueGinger and Angry Birds is as smooth as can be :)

Posted · Report post

He says the huawei runs @800 mhz.

doesnt it run 1ghz?

Posted · Report post

The Huawei U8800 uses a second generation ARMv7 processor, so even though it's only 800mhz it's much faster than a first generation processor running at 1ghz.

Posted · Report post

Yeah I think stock (Orange one in particular) ROM sucks and believe modded ROM should give a better performance, just that Cyanogen or StirFry or similar sort is not available yet.

Thanks for making all OMC owners feel bad ;) lol jks. I'm using BlueGinger and Angry Birds is as smooth as can be :)

OMC runs at 800MHz also, and again U8800 runs #void2.2.2 (a modded ROM) which gives better gaming results along with the more advanced processor.

The Huawei U8800 uses a second generation ARMv7 processor, so even though it's only 800mhz it's much faster than a first generation processor running at 1ghz.

I think the biggest selling point of OMC / Skate is the 4.3" screen for a budget Android phone, but of course an improved / smoother graphic performance is definitely welcome.

Just expecting it to be sold at 99 quid and sells like hot cakes by Christmas time!