muddley88

Where to buy

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could tell me a website or a shop (im in the uk) where I could buy the phone! Moreover Id like to know if it is free to unlock it! Many thanks!

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could tell me a website or a shop (im in the uk) where I could buy the phone! Moreover Id like to know if it is free to unlock it! Many thanks!

Here, let me Google that for you.

rolleyes.gifmellow.gifmad.giflaugh.gifsmile.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.gifsad.gifdry.gifunsure.gifblink.gifhuh.gifwink.giftongue.gifcool.gif

you can find a whole bunch in ebay... and yeah, it's free to unlock it just go to the XDA Developers website for instructions

you can find a whole bunch in ebay... and yeah, it's free to unlock it just go to the XDA Developers website for instructions

Free to unlock? Seriously? I thought it cost like $30-40.

is it seriously free??

Unlocking isn't the same as De-Branding. You'd just be able to flash different firmwares by de-branding. You must purchase an unlock code from a website.

sorry if im a bit off topic, but i was wondering if u would suggest me to buy the neo or the x10 and why