Stuck on Green android Screen

Guest rayners

Guest rayners

Hi all,

UK 3 Racer. I flashed with chuns x850 2.2 final but got all sorts of 'force close' messages so decided to flash back to stock '3UK' ROM. However, on rebooting it's now stuck on Green android screen. Can't access recovery as vol + and power does nothing. Tried to flash image using windows command prompt and although the commands work it still wont boot into recovery.

Any help guys?

Regards

Guest plegdroid

ok thanks to hedgepigdaniel for the files and guide, i just updated the files a little

this is a last resort if all other methods have failed !!!!!

I`ve tried and tested this method last night and works great

you`ll need to download zte drivers HERE and Racer fastboot recovery HERE

if you have windows 7 you may not need to install the zte drivers,

this will install clockwork recovery version 4.0.1.0.

1.extract the Racer fastboot recovery to your desktop

2.turn off your phone take battery out for 5 secs and place it back in, press hold vol+ and press power button whilst still holding vol+ (green andriod will stay on with red led) fastboot mode.

3. connect your usb cable to comp and then phone, if your using win7 drivers will install themselves, you can check if its been recognised in device manager phone should be listed as "Fastboot Interface" under "ADB Interfaces" (if not there or not using win7 you can install the zte drivers)

4 go into the racer fastboot recovery folder and double click on the "windows-flash-gen1-recovery" batch file, will get a message to say its been flashed and to press any key to exit.

5. once step 4 is done disconnect the cable from your phone, take battery out and put back in, press hold vol- and press power button whilst still holding vol- should now have clockwork recovery to flash new roms. if when you reboot from the recovery you get a blank screen dont panic, simply take battery out again and power on and that will remedy it.

I think you will have to re-flash your rom once you have recovery to have a fresh clean installation

have a read of the above post, I take no credit for the content what soever.:) that was sorced by racerboy. and originally posted by hedgepigdaniel.

Edited by plegdroid

• 3 months later...
Guest Malaquite

ok thanks to hedgepigdaniel for the files and guide, i just updated the files a little

this is a last resort if all other methods have failed !!!!!

I`ve tried and tested this method last night and works great

you`ll need to download zte drivers HERE and Racer fastboot recovery HERE

if you have windows 7 you may not need to install the zte drivers,

this will install clockwork recovery version 4.0.1.0.

1.extract the Racer fastboot recovery to your desktop

2.turn off your phone take battery out for 5 secs and place it back in, press hold vol+ and press power button whilst still holding vol+ (green andriod will stay on with red led) fastboot mode.

3. connect your usb cable to comp and then phone, if your using win7 drivers will install themselves, you can check if its been recognised in device manager phone should be listed as "Fastboot Interface" under "ADB Interfaces" (if not there or not using win7 you can install the zte drivers)

4 go into the racer fastboot recovery folder and double click on the "windows-flash-gen1-recovery" batch file, will get a message to say its been flashed and to press any key to exit.

5. once step 4 is done disconnect the cable from your phone, take battery out and put back in, press hold vol- and press power button whilst still holding vol- should now have clockwork recovery to flash new roms. if when you reboot from the recovery you get a blank screen dont panic, simply take battery out again and power on and that will remedy it.

I think you will have to re-flash your rom once you have recovery to have a fresh clean installation

have a read of the above post, I take no credit for the content what soever.:) that was sorced by racerboy. and originally posted by hedgepigdaniel.

Hello!

I have this problem, but when I want to try your explanation, there was no links to download!

Thanks

Hugo