BlueGinger Custom ROM - ZTE Skate / Monte Carlo (Updated 23/09!)

Guest tilal6991

The CWM I posted should resolve flipped screen. Nothing Else. So if you think that's a bog issue flash it. Otherwise you don't,really need to do so.

Could you post a video - it would be really helpful :)

I'll do that first thing tomorrow morning then :)

Thanks for you help!

Guest m33darkalex

I had the same problem when I first installed it today. I reinstalled my backup, then installed BlueGinger again, after wiping my data, then it worked. I don't know if it was the data wipe that made the difference but it might be worth trying it.

Ou, have you got a backup now? I forgot about it...And when i am trying to reinstall without backup it has the same problem? only android logo

Ou, have you got a backup now? I forgot about it...And when i am trying to reinstall without backup it has the same problem? only android logo

wipe data / factory reset

wipe cache partion

flash this its stock orange rom http://android.modac...ge-monte-carlo/

then after your back on stock try blueginger again. doing all wipes first.

Edited by tillaz

Guest tilal6991

Did you wipe data?

Guest wrtease

before installing any rom

always remember the wipe rule for any rom.

1.wipe factory/data

2.wipe cache

3.go to advanced and wipe dalvick

only do 4th if you get stuck at android screen

4. mounts and storage format/sysytem

5. if you get stuck at android screen take battery out and then put it back in.

6. you should be okay to main screen of mobile enjoy.

Edited by wrtease

Guest m33darkalex

before installing any rom

always remember the wipe rule for any rom.

1.wipe factory/data

2.wipe cache

3.go to advanced and wipe dalvick

only do 4th if you get stuck at android screen

4. mounts and storage format/sysytem

5. if you get stuck at android screen take battery out and then put it back in.

6. you should be okay to main screen of mobile enjoy.

Thank you very much for your help)))) Working)))

Waiting for unlock)

Guest Adam Cable

Any chance of the stock email app to be included?

Also - I don't seem to have market either (although I did install without an sd card or internet connectivity).

Adam

Guest Christian Edwards
Any chance of the stock email app to be included?

Also - I don't seem to have market either (although I did install without an sd card or internet connectivity).

Adam

Seconded, I can't sync my Exchange contacts from work without the stock E-mail App.

I've got a few problems with Blueginger, which is the rom I am currently using...

...everytime I uninstall an app I get an error. Also when on a market called 'Appbrain'...sometimes when I try click 'download'...nothing happens, it just hangs and doesn't go to the 'Intsa;; and accept' screen'. The final thing is...when using an application (not games) and I press the middle button to bring up the extra menu, the background is white along with the text, making it very difficult to see the text, thought i'd provide those for improvements :) thanks.

I've got a few problems with Blueginger, which is the rom I am currently using...

...everytime I uninstall an app I get an error. Also when on a market called 'Appbrain'...sometimes when I try click 'download'...nothing happens, it just hangs and doesn't go to the 'Intsa;; and accept' screen'. The final thing is...when using an application (not games) and I press the middle button to bring up the extra menu, the background is white along with the text, making it very difficult to see the text, thought i'd provide those for improvements :) thanks.

sent you a PM with alternatives to app brain, might help you wink.gif

sent you a PM with alternatives to Appbrain, might help you wink.gif

I've have this rom on my OMC and it's the most stabile of the three roms out there...cyanogen has GPS and Bluetooth problems, magikstaraddict has the home buttons swapped and a few force closes...

Any Updates or new versions? maybe mit Kaltkafes overclock kernel..?

Edited by dadashi

Guest tilal6991

I've have this rom on my OMC and it's the most stabile of the three roms out there...cyanogen has GPS and Bluetooth problems, magikstaraddict has the home buttons swapped and a few force closes...

Any Updates or new versions? maybe mit Kaltkafes overclock kernel..?

After unlock, yes.

I've had battery drain with this rom even though it's just in standby....here my stats:

Mobile Standby 31%

Phone Idle 27%

Signal Boost 21%

Wifi 10%

MobileVoip 7%

Display 6%

Mobile standby, phone idle and signal boost seem to be eating the battery...

I've always had signal boost off but it's still using battery...

I've had battery drain with this rom even though it's just in standby....here my stats:

Mobile Standby 31%

Phone Idle 27%

Signal Boost 21%

Wifi 10%

MobileVoip 7%

Display 6%

Mobile standby, phone idle and signal boost seem to be eating the battery...

I've always had signal boost off but it's still using battery...

Standing up drains my energy loads too...legs always hurt, I prefer sitting down :P

Seriously...you should use 'Setcpu'...see if that helps, I have my cpu running at 112-245Mhz when screen is off :)

Standing up drains my energy loads too...legs always hurt, I prefer sitting down :P

Seriously...you should use 'Setcpu'...see if that helps, I have my cpu running at 112-245Mhz when screen is off :)

me too since kaltkafe's cpu oc kernel....still get the above battery use stats :huh:

me too since kaltkafe's cpu oc kernel....still get the above battery use stats :huh:

They seem more than normal to me, only because the other 69% goes on the phone being used :)

Important to fix is the white text on white buttons in setting menus when pressing menu button in apps...I can hardly read the buttons...

I thought this was from GOLauncher but after trying two more Launchers its clear its from the rom...