Which Smart phone to buy next??

Guest gizmogirl

Guest gizmogirl

Hi guys can anyone help with some advice please?

I own a iphone 3g at the moment and was going to upgrade to a iphone 4,

My thing is with the iphone 3g is its so slow to load up everything and my google search on my iphone3g takes forever to load so long that i just dont bother at times :(

anyways i dont have sh*t loads of cash to spend and normaly buy a used phone as i did 2 years ago with my iphone 3g, i can buy an iphone 4 off flebay for about £200 but should i buy an iphone now we have a greater choise?

things i use alot on my phone is my camra, google search, tomtom and mywi free phone tethering to my laptop to get me online when away but tethering is normaly charged for i think so not to sure if there are any apps on other phones to give free tethering (does anyone know?)

i have been looking at HTC cus of the larger screen but theres so many of them i dont know which to buy lol

any help and advice would be wicked.

Thanx guys :)

Guest awarner

While I am a Windows Phone 7 supporter, if budget is very important for you then you need to consider that you already have the software you need on your current device so swapping to another format you would have to purchase the apps again.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest missspider

Well I prefer Samsung galaxy s2 as well. Samsung will rule the world In future. And still there is a good demand for Samsung phones. Currently I am using a Nokia phone and it has been nearly 3 years for the usage. And now am planning to change It for Samsung galaxy s3.

• 2 weeks later...