battery update slow

Guest martinmrocks

Guest martinmrocks

I'm running corvus5 sp1 and noticed that when I wake my Vega up it can take the battery status and sometimes the time up to 3 mins to update. its not a huge issue but kind off annoying. anyone else got this and/or know a fix??

I'm running corvus5 sp1 and noticed that when I wake my Vega up it can take the battery status and sometimes the time up to 3 mins to update. its not a huge issue but kind off annoying. anyone else got this and/or know a fix??

I used to notice a delay when I used Corvus 5, but I don't think it was as much as 3 minutes. I never thought of it as a huge issue. I'm using Vegacomb 3.2 build 8 now, and the battery reporting is more accurate.

Guest martinmrocks

is Vega comb 8 better than corvus5? my Vegas new to me so I'm happy to try different roms but only if its worth it :)

does it come with market etc??

is Vega comb 8 better than corvus5? my Vegas new to me so I'm happy to try different roms but only if its worth it :)

does it come with market etc??

If you use the ROM manager app to get to CWM, you can do a complete Android backup of your current installation. Then install Vegacomb and try it out, and if you don,t like it, you can restore your installation from your backup.

Vegacomb is still under development, and there's no overclocking or USB host mode yet but it does have the market.

Guest Yogimax

If you use the ROM manager app to get to CWM, you can do a complete Android backup of your current installation. Then install Vegacomb and try it out, and if you don,t like it, you can restore your installation from your backup.

Vegacomb is still under development, and there's no overclocking or USB host mode yet but it does have the market.

If you do want to try Vegacomb, after doing an Android backup, follow these detailed instructions.

Enjoy... B)

Guest martinmrocks

If you do want to try Vegacomb, after doing an Android backup, follow these detailed instructions.

Enjoy... B)

thanks for your help guys. im running vegacomb now and it looks and feels a hell of a lot better :-) just waiting for host mode now and it will be complete in my eyes.