ClockWorkMod gui

Guest Phoenix Silver

Guest t0mm13b

tomm i need to talk with you about the source... is there a place where we can chat?? maybe a irc channel or something??

thnx in advance :D

Sure thing, can this be done tomorrow?

am on IRC @ #zteskate channel on irc.freenode.net :)

Cheers,

B)

Guest t0mm13b

this is something that needs to be an option in CWM recovery! Nice work Phoenix_Silver and t0mm13b!

So far, have it on galaxy europa, skate and racer needs to be tested out :)

Guest Phoenix Silver

If you want the application in your handset please contact us, or ask in this post. Some versions exist for different handsets (see post 1 for the list).

Very goog work :) I love this mod, it's amazing.

Could you make a mod for the newest clockwork 5.0.8.0 ? This would be great.

Because this version have a bugfix for missing progressbar.

http://download.clockworkmod.com/recoveries/recovery-clockwork-5.0.0.8-blade.zip.md5sum.txt'>http://download.clockworkmod.com/recoveries/recovery-clockwork-5.0.0.8-blade.zip.md5sum.txt

http://download.clockworkmod.com/recoveries/recovery-clockwork-5.0.0.8-blade.zip

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the current state of the project. Will the changes be added in official sorce tree of clockwork?

I would not think so, as the creator of clockworkmod has to ensure clockworkmod works across all devices using barebones drivers to the minimum - the headaches he would have in having to maintain the kernels for touchscreen support across different devices with different resolutions etc. :)

Guest wishmasterf

I would not think so, as the creator of clockworkmod has to ensure clockworkmod works across all devices using barebones drivers to the minimum - the headaches he would have in having to maintain the kernels for touchscreen support across different devices with different resolutions etc. :)

Is there no way to control building the touchscreen support only for blade (maybe others...) using the makefile or similar?

is this the version of ClockworkMod without the progress bar and information? in other words, is this the REALLY FAST CWM? :D

It's super fast :-)

Edited by De@n

is this the version of ClockworkMod without the progress bar and information? in other words, is this the REALLY FAST CWM? :D

Uhmmm... I think there's a misunderstanding here... :D

This CWM no different to the official clockwork - barring version of the codebase that comes with CM7.

Only touchscreen functionality built into the recovery kernel with arrows - yes, there's progress bar and information (which can be selectively disabled via the ROM Manager's option to switch off the progress) and for the information, it does print the information if an error occurs or something to that effect.

What part of that do you not understand? :)

Guest theShire

How can i make to have clockword mod recovery password protected ?

As i think - source is available,isnt it ?

i want to make clockword password protected to make it harder (i know -not impossible) for someone to wipe.

thx.

Have always thought the same would be a good idea.

How can i make to have clockword mod recovery password protected ?

As i think - source is available,isnt it ?

i want to make clockword password protected to make it harder (i know -not impossible) for someone to wipe.

thx.

it is a bit pointless because it's far from impossible to use several other methods to wipe or do nasty things to your phone. they could fastboot, tpt or windows flash pretty easily.

best idea for now is to guard your phone with your life & make sure it never leaves your sight.

i'd like some way to securely encrypt /data & have android password protected.

This is a new update. There's an additional set of icons used, notably, battery indicator, touch screen sensitivity which has three icons:

1. Left-most icon is paradoxically, increase sensitivity and menu highlight bar will fly - bordering on 'russian roulette' in trying to get the right menu option! :lol:
  2. Rightmost icon is paradoxically decrease sensitivity and will slow down the menu highlight bar... :D
  3. Middle icon resets the sensitivity to the default that most have found comfortable to use.

Please refer to post #1 for how to obtain the files - both photom_cwm_fastboot_blade.zip now contains one image for fastboot, the other file photom_cwm_update_blade.zip contains one image for clockworkmod flashing :)

Changelog:

• Added sensitivity adjustment as explained above.
  • Battery Monitor - Instead of boring singular colour - there's psychedelic colours used - a rainbow if you like, to indicate the battery charge in use. It gets updated periodically as time goes by with battery power going down/up... When the battery is fully charged and at 100%, the singular colour green is emphasized, then after the 1% drop it goes "waahhayyy" and rainbow colours appear.... :lol:

Enjoy.

recoverym.png

When you say this is for Gen2 only, does that include Blades that have been flashed to Gen2 from Gen1 or original Gen2 only?

Yes, it include Blades flashed to Gen2 from Gen1 and also includes original Gen2 only as well :)

working very well.

thanks a lot for the update :)

edit: I marked to not show progress bar and information of files being backed up, but it still shows it with this recovery.

anyone managed to disable it?

Edited by shmizan