Flyer Honeycomb Leak (RUU download)

Guest PaulOBrien

Here is the first Honeycomb leak for the Flyer in RUU form. Now that I see someone else has access to the leak my source has authorised me sharing it. ;)

I'll be posting it pre-rooted and MCR'd etc. next week when my new Flyer arrives, in the interim, flash with caution - at your own risk - and enjoy!

EDIT: It's not recommended to flash this ROM on it's entirety - I will release a fully tested build soon. This is recommended for developers only!

Please note HTC classes this as an early Beta!

P

Guest herrfox

Hi.excuse Paul,but if i download the ruu,can i use it with my flyer rooted,clockworkmoded,s-off ,without read you guide?i think that you can confirm.And so,what it is better?use this ruu or your guide with others downlads?thanks.

Guest Deerhunter48

Hi.excuse Paul,but if i download the ruu,can i use it with my flyer rooted,clockworkmoded,s-off ,without read you guide?i think that you can confirm.And so,what it is better?use this ruu or your guide with others downlads?thanks.

Don't run this RUU - take the guide. As Paul wrote in the first post of this thread - the RUU is for devs only.