[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

really good work! You have done so much hard work!

I am not sure but i think you have to compress more the icons you have choose for the contacts and the settings. maybe it will scroll smoother.

Guest fallenangel32

really good work! You have done so much hard work!

I am not sure but i think you have to compress more the icons you have choose for the contacts and the settings. maybe it will scroll smoother.

ok,i ll try it and i ll let you all knowwink.gif

Guest ValiantSaint

The 2.2 ROM seems to be a lot slower on my Blade than the 2.0 one I was running before (The one with the clear blue shortcuts on it) Is there any chance of doing a 2.2 ROM, but with the other icons on it? Many thanks for all you hard work : )

Guest fallenangel32

The 2.2 ROM seems to be a lot slower on my Blade than the 2.0 one I was running before (The one with the clear blue shortcuts on it) Is there any chance of doing a 2.2 ROM, but with the other icons on it? Many thanks for all you hard work : )

here you go my friend ,BLADE MIX 2.2 with normal icons,zte contacts/dialer(to fix the Proximity issue)

http://www.multiupload.com/ZNDQENY5N0

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest ValiantSaint

here you go my friend ,BLADE MIX 2.2 with normal icons,zte contacts/dialer(to fix the Proximity issue)

http://www.multiupload.com/ZNDQENY5N0

That's amazing, thanks Fallen : )

Just on side issue, I was using Google Maps for a long-distance trip this afternoon, and I had a major crash (and shutdown) whilst running it on the 2.2 ROM. Any suggestions? Cheers : )

EDIT: What over-clocking speeds is everyone using with this ROM?

Edited by ValiantSaint

Guest fallenangel32

Just on side issue, I was using Google Maps for a long-distance trip this afternoon, and I had a major crash (and shutdown) whilst running it on the 2.2 ROM. Any suggestions? Cheers : )

thanksbiggrin.gif

about the maps :i dont use google maps,but ndrive.in this rom is the latest version so it may be a bug of the app

now my rom as some people thing that runs smooth at 691 MHz, please test and let us know

i m using my blade at 652 and its ok with me,runs hust fine

i m working some mods for the next release for sd speed,sclolling menu etc.will seewink.gif

what version have you install?with the new icon or the old ones?

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest laguna2763

thanksbiggrin.gif

about the maps :i dont use google maps,but ndrive.in this rom is the latest version so it may be a bug of the app

now my rom as some people thing that runs smooth at 691 MHz, please test and let us know

i m working some mods for the next release for sd speed,sclolling menu etc.will seewink.gif

122 MHz-729 MHz i have and stable

Guest pizzaeye

Im running 122-748 stable. This rom is by far the best and fastest ive tried (even with miui icons). Only thing ill complain about is music player, keeps fc'ing for me :( Keep up the good work! :D

Edited by pizzaeye

Guest fallenangel32

Im running 122-748 stable. This rom is by far the best and fastest ive tried (even with miui icons). Only thing ill complain about is music player, keeps fc'ing for me :( Keep up the good work! :D

whats your problem with the music player?

the miui player or the stock music player?

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest ValiantSaint

thanksbiggrin.gif

The version that had the Google Maps shutdown, was the one with the new Icons. Thanks : )

Guest fallenangel32

a litle taste of Blade Mix 2.3 (coming soon...)

Before (using sd card speed app).......................................and Blade Mix 2.3....with no extra app

screenshotpz.th.png ........................................................................... screenshot17e.th.png

with mod for ram and sd card (you dont need extra app...)

SD Values By Default....2048= w/s 7.9 - - r/s 21.7

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest Coffer52

Been running this rom now since yesterday quicker than Gsf 25 and stable, very impressed! Started to get problems with later releases of Gsf rom manager disappearing. Any chance of incorporating dolby music player from Gsf 20?

I've quit using maps as navigation software.

EVERY rom had BIG problems when I've enabled DATA connection . :angry:

I've ended up bying an android navigation software and now ALL roms are running fine.

AND the phone last much longer , because you don't need internet while navigating. :D

Guest Coffer52

I've quit using maps as navigation software.

EVERY rom had BIG problems when I've enabled DATA connection . :angry:

I've ended up bying an android navigation software and now ALL roms are running fine.

AND the phone last much longer , because you don't need internet while navigating. :D

As a matter of interest which Nav apk are you running Kuoi? I'm using iGo which is fast and accurate!

Guest ValiantSaint

Just a little bit more feedback for you, Angel.

When I type a message on the "Blade Mix 2.2 With Normal Icons And ZTE Contacts/Dialer(to fix the Proximity issue)" ROM, the keyboard seems to "lag" a bit (takes a while for the text to appear on the screen) And when I go into my apps, and turn the phone, all of the icons bunch up in the left hand corner of the screen, until I scroll down using my finger. And when I finish a call, I still can't just press the end call button when I remove the phone from my ear, as the screen doesn't light up.

Hope this info helps you with the next ROM :) <BR itxtNodeId="154">

Guest fallenangel32

Just a little bit more feedback for you, Angel.

When I type a message on the "Blade Mix 2.2 With Normal Icons And ZTE Contacts/Dialer(to fix the Proximity issue)" ROM, the keyboard seems to "lag" a bit (takes a while for the text to appear on the screen) And when I go into my apps, and turn the phone, all of the icons bunch up in the left hand corner of the screen, until I scroll down using my finger. And when I finish a call, I still can't just press the end call button when I remove the phone from my ear, as the screen doesn't light up.

Hope this info helps you with the next ROM :) <BR itxtNodeId="154">

1 .NEXT SELEASE IS CLOSE...

2.i use handcent sms because of my language(greek)cause i cant sent 180 char sms

3.everything you say abobe wiil be fixed,thans for the infos/bugs

Guest pizzaeye

whats your problem with the music player?

the miui player or the stock music player?

Not sure becouse it force closes as soon as i try to open it, but its the one included in version 2.2 with miui icons.

Guest fallenangel32

Not sure becouse it force closes as soon as i try to open it, but its the one included in version 2.2 with miui icons.

ok i see it in my phone,will be fixed in next release.sorry for this bug