[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fallenangel32
Guest sonicboy03

Hi,

I have this rom but am unable to update market to play store. When starting market for the first time, it gives me an agreement agree screen for play store, but it does not update automatically. When trying to install the apk on my own, it mentions that it did not install succesfully. Any ideas?

Guest fallenangel32

Hi,

I have this rom but am unable to update market to play store. When starting market for the first time, it gives me an agreement agree screen for play store, but it does not update automatically. When trying to install the apk on my own, it mentions that it did not install succesfully. Any ideas?

you have blade mix 360 or 365 ? i ll make you a flashable zip with new google play

Guest Eagle13

Hi.

Do you plan to upgrade the firmware Mix 365? Really like it, but there is one problem - a strong power. Can this be something to do?

Edited by Eagle13

Guest sonicboy03

you have blade mix 360 or 365 ? i ll make you a flashable zip with new google play

Hi, i had 365. I thought I managed myself to install it by making market an user app with titianium and uninstall it (together with market updater) and then install play apk but i didn't manage to make it work. It crashed every time I booted it. I tried re-installing market updater, but it didn't work. Since I was not satisfied with the rom in general (a lot of apps crashed randomly), i installed cold fusion ICS 4.004 and it runs way better.

Thanks for helping me out

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@ fallenangel32

Dude, i know its awkward bt i can't access any of ur multiupload links.... Plz post some mirror links.... I REALLY WANNA TRY BLADE MIX 2.3.... PLZZZZZ

THANK U

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Bromoon

Hi All

I have just installed Blade Mix ICS. I am having problems with widgets displaying on the desktop, everytime I select a widget something appears and disappears on the screen and no widget. Anyone have any ideas? even the stock widgets on the rom do this.

Many Thanks