[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

fallenangel32

2 scripts :

02readahead = 77sdcardspeedfix

Mods : -Notification Power Widget(wifi,mobile data,gps,bluetooth,sound) - nice, but icon is :blink:

-Tweak Build.Prop For Speed And Performance - :))

-Tweak Build.Prop For Play All The Games(HTC Mod) - ? :))

You themed gsf in kitchen. I try and Your theme working on GSF 26.

MIUI is super, but not real for our device. Just theme only :))

02readahead = 77sdcardspeedfix

yes not really the same

77sdcardspeedfix is better,but i forgot to remove the 02readaheadsad.gif

"-Notification Power Widget(wifi,mobile data,gps,bluetooth,sound) - nice, but icon is :blink:"

you dont like them???

"-Tweak Build.Prop For Play All The Games(HTC Mod) - ? :))"

i dont understant why you put a "?"

"You themed gsf in kitchen. I try and Your theme working"

yes because is based on gsf...

Guest adonwenas

can you tell me the game you re playing?i try "Asphalt 5"(HD GAME) and plays just fine (with new 2.3.4 edition)

Almost all, PES, D HUNTER, ASSASIN etc.

cant play more than 5 minutes,

Its always give me restart

On 2.2 it wasnt problem. :-(

I do have to say that this is until now the ROM that combines 3 factors (for me):

Speed

Battery durability (48h with normal usage incoming calls, outgoing calls, WiFi and 3G)

No FC's

Will be looking closely for the next development.

Cheers

Edited by Taliban

I do have to say that this is until now the ROM that combines 3 factors (for me):

Speed

Battery durability (48h with normal usage incoming calls, outgoing calls, WiFi and 3G)

No FC's

Will be looking closely for the next development.

Cheers

I'm a Blade Mix -fan too :D

I have read the thread and tried to absorb as much as I can form other threads in the Forum, but I am new to this and I'm still tring to ;get up to speed' wuith it all.

I have one question: earlier in this thread mention was made of the need for specific partition size to enable this rom to work. . Will this rom work with the standard firmware in a GEN2 phone or is it essential to change the firmware?.

Thank you.

Hello,

I'm afraid I am a bit of newbie, but I have flashed my ZTE blade before with Ginger Stir Fry Beta 9. However I would like to upgrade to a newer rom, but I don't know exactly which rom is best.

I have been told that Blade Mix 2.3 is a good one, but there are a number of different version and I don't really know the difference.

Also any other suggestion of good roms are very welcome.

Also, is the a guide on how to install these roms.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Jon

Edited by guts118

Guest Coffer52

Hello,

I'm afraid I am a bit of newbie, but I have flashed my ZTE blade before with Ginger Stir Fry Beta 9. However I would like to upgrade to a newer rom, but I don't know exactly which rom is best.

I have been told that Blade Mix 2.3 is a good one, but there are a number of different version and I don't really know the difference.

Also any other suggestion of good roms are very welcome.

Also, is the a guide on how to install these roms.

Many Thanks

Jon

Hi, Blade Mix 2.3 versions are basically the same just themed slightly differently. Have a look at the images Fallenangel has posted and the one you like best download. Put the zip on your SD card and go into recovery. Do a full factory reset, wipe cache and in advanced devlik, battery stats. Then install zip from card, choose zip from card, install, reboot, good to go!

Guest Coffer52

Hey Fallenangel, How's it going mate, not sure if you've seen the Wbaw thread on GSF looks like he's off to XDA, shame good work there pity it all got a bit silly. Anyway that means your the main GSF based Blade ROM now! How's 2.4 coming along then?

Edited by Coffer52

Guest fallenangel32

sti 2.3 meego p exo itan debug.sf.hw=1debug k to allaksa

an to anoikses me to simeiomatario den fainetai kala...me to wordpad fainetai akribws pws einai h domh tou

Just wanted to say a big thanks. the battery life on this 2.3 has been incredible. Just look at the pics and notice it still also have some 35 percent left to go. Admittedly this is with very little wifi and 3G use but still these numbers are best I've ever seen on any smartphone. thanks again.

post-204583-0-52438900-1317140082_thumb.

Guest fallenangel32

Just wanted to say a big thanks. the battery life on this 2.3 has been incredible. Just look at the pics and notice it still also have some 35 percent left to go. Admittedly this is with very little wifi and 3G use but still these numbers are best I've ever seen on any smartphone. thanks again.

thanks

incrediblebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

can i post your image in the first page?

Hi again,

Well the best guide I can find is on this post:

http://android.modaco.com/topic/335781-22apr-guide-how-to-install-a-custom-rom-on-the-zte-u-v880-or-gen2-device/

It tell me to use the clockwork recovery manager, but it says that this will only work with a Gen 2 phone. I have used mr pig fish and I do have a Gen 2 phone, so just to check, the the blade mix 2.3 rom compatible with Gen 2 phones.

Also can anyone recommend a a good app to backup all my contact and messages so I don't lose everything which I flash the new rom.

Cheers

Jon

thanks

incrediblebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

can i post your image in the first page?

sure, hope it helps others decide on this great rom. I'm going to leave it till the battery depletes completely, I bet it will go up to 8 days easily. This has even beat my old monochrome screen (Nokia 3310) mobile.

Guest fallenangel32

Hi again,

http://android.modac...or-gen2-device/

It tell me to use the clockwork recovery manager, but it says that this will only work with a Gen 2 phone. I have used mr pig fish and I do have a Gen 2 phone, so just to check, the the blade mix 2.3 rom compatible with Gen 2 phones.

Also can anyone recommend a a good app to backup all my contact and messages so I don't lose everything which I flash the new rom.

Cheers

Jon

in next nersion(soon) i include a backup tool for banking up contacts,mail,sms,logs ect...

so be a litle patient wink.gif

oook here you go

HuaweiBackupV2.1.8.apk (2.06 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/ZHWV7S46DI

Edited by fallenangel32

Hi again,

http://android.modaco.com/topic/335781-22apr-guide-how-to-install-a-custom-rom-on-the-zte-u-v880-or-gen2-device/

Cheers

Jon

Best way for contacts is simply to synch with google, then when you install the new rom synch back.

Most backup apps (like SMS Backup and BackupEverything) will back up the sms.

Emails are online anyway, so again they can be re-downloaded.

Apps (if purchased from market) can be re-synch and re-downloaded via market, or you can use something like titanium backup. The only thing I've never been able to back up are the email account settings, but I bet there's a way for that also. Good luck I can highly recommend this rom.

Guest fallenangel32

Best way for contacts is simply to synch with google, then when you install the new rom synch back.

Most backup apps (like SMS Backup and BackupEverything) will back up the sms.

Emails are online anyway, so again they can be re-downloaded.

Apps (if purchased from market) can be re-synch and re-downloaded via market, or you can use something like titanium backup. The only thing I've never been able to back up are the email account settings, but I bet there's a way for that also. Good luck I can highly recommend this rom.

i think that with titanium you can backup even your mail accounts