[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest Щачло карпа

Hi FA32, great rom! So far the best I used, everything works just great.

Still I would like to ask you if A2SD with ext2 on my SD card would work with this rom? After I create the EXT2 partition i get errors that SD isnt formated.

Guest fallenangel32

Hi FA32, great rom! So far the best I used, everything works just great.

Still I would like to ask you if A2SD with ext2 on my SD card would work with this rom? After I create the EXT2 partition i get errors that SD isnt formated.

USE EXT3 IS THE BEST OPTION

Guest jonmac73

never understood the whole ext2/ext3 partition stuff on SD cards - have always just used the 'move to SD card' option in APPS Management.

What benefit does it give over standard facility in ROM's ?

And how do I do it ?

Guest fallenangel32

never understood the whole ext2/ext3 partition stuff on SD cards - have always just used the 'move to SD card' option in APPS Management.

What benefit does it give over standard facility in ROM's ?

And how do I do it ?

ext2-3-4,journal etc for linux are like fat32 and ntfs for windows

so think it like and upgrade to the filesystem

you sould take all your files from sd card(because all age going to be deleted)

and then go to recovery and there are options there to create a small partition in ext3 or ext4

i recoment ext3 with 512mb is good for every rom

if you have a big sd make a 1gb partition

and then you ll be able to transfer your apps to sd and save space at your phone

Guest ThePain

Hi FA,

Ive already asked for too much already. But was just wondering whether its possible to update the ZTE DIALER/CONTACTS/MMS+EMODE+EMODE HELPER file on the first page to include icons from the Romxin V3 setup at the link below:

The ZTE dialer/Contacts is currently the only plain looking app in Blademix now. Thanks.

Guest jonmac73

ext2-3-4,journal etc for linux are like fat32 and ntfs for windows

so think it like and upgrade to the filesystem

you sould take all your files from sd card(because all age going to be deleted)

and then go to recovery and there are options there to create a small partition in ext3 or ext4

i recoment ext3 with 512mb is good for every rom

if you have a big sd make a 1gb partition

and then you ll be able to transfer your apps to sd and save space at your phone

thanks - will give it a try when I try 360.

Thanks for your continued support on ROM, even though you have no phone !!!! Has set you and this ROM IMHO apart from everything else I have tried on the Blade.

Guest fallenangel32

thanks - will give it a try when I try 360.

Thanks for your continued support on ROM, even though you have no phone !!!! Has set you and this ROM IMHO apart from everything else I have tried on the Blade.

I LL ALWAYS BE AROUND

ALL YOUR "THANKS" AND "DONATION" WANT BE LOST

THANK YOU ALL

Guest SLFBLADE

rolleyes.gifhi FA, just like to say that for battery life the 360 is miles ahead of every rom ive tried(over 30 i think!!)

i loved 2.3.4.

then 2.4 core

now 360 !! all excellent!!

my only concern is now im on 360

i cant seem to sync FACEBOOK on accounts and sync settings..do you think i should re install facebook or do a full wipe and install rom again?

its really not a major issue,the battery life more than makes up for iT

thanks again for all the great roms you have given us

Guest fallenangel32

Hi FA,

Ive already asked for too much already. But was just wondering whether its possible to update the ZTE DIALER/CONTACTS/MMS+EMODE+EMODE HELPER file on the first page to include icons from the Romxin V3 setup at the link below:

The ZTE dialer/Contacts is currently the only plain looking app in Blademix now. Thanks.

Ok i ll make a mod of zte dialer with new icons tomorrow

Guest CHUMBLY

I read in another post FA that you might be trying to update MCSF rather than try to port dolby over into this rom. Personnaly i dont care about bluetooth but dolby makes a huge difference. Thanks for all you do

Guest ThePain

sorry but i no new edition with dolby

i just cant!!!

i was trying to fix the bluetooth issue in mcsf witch is the only rom that has dolby

and then modify it

but i cant

the only thing i found searching is this file

audio_boost.zip

that if you ectract the files in system/ibs

you ll get i litle bit louder sound

Hi,

Would like to try this. How do you install this? Through CWM? Does anything need to be wiped before installing?

Also Thanks for trying to mod the ZTE dialer with better icons FA!!

Edited by ThePain

Guest rosco247

Hi FA, first thanks for a really great rom and your continued support! :)

Im loving the smoothness, and speed of 360.. breathes more life into my old blade :D

..only thing im kind of missing is the weather and news app that was on earlier editions..... i used to check it every day... ive tried to find it in the market, but can't find it...

can you help?

thanks

Guest fallenangel32

Im loving the smoothness, and speed of 360.. breathes more life into my old blade :D

..only thing im kind of missing is the weather and news app that was on earlier editions..... i used to check it every day... ive tried to find it in the market, but can't find it...

can you help?

thanks

Ok i ll make a recovery pack(zip) when i finish my job and get home

Guest rockstarszzzz

can you help?

thanks

Here you go - the weather and news one : http://www.multiupload.com/2RSJJ4CRW8

If normal .apk install doesn't work, then use root explorer and place the .apk in /system/apps and tick the top 2 boxes for permission - sorted!

Edited by rockstarszzzz

Guest fallenangel32

can you help?

thanks

Weather And News Pack

http://www.multiupload.com/Q616UAP7L3

install with recovery

Guest rockstarszzzz

For those of you wanting dolby for the volume, you can do a simple fix using the DSP app - just put all eq bands up and your volume will be louder

I might not be very keen music lover, but I do know that there is a difference between Dolby sound and Loud volume. Else all the movies would come with louder volume and theaters would have 5 extra speaks at the back instead of special dolby effects!

My 2 cents and hence not keen on mods of MCSF that pretend to be dolby MCSF.

Guest raverrr

Anyone else having problems with the gallery when launched from the ics launcher? It loads but closes when I select a picture to view. No FC message just strait close. Any help would bee greatly appreciated

Edited by raverrr

Guest fallenangel32

Anyone else having problems with the gallery when launched from the ics launcher? It loads but closes when I select a picture to view. No FC message just strait close. Any help would bee greatly appreciated

its a launcher bug

sometimes happends with music app and sometimes with gallery

just wait for the next update

i m keep trying to fix the bluetooth issue in mcfs!!!wish me luck biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by fallenangel32

I sometimes get (approx 1 time each 2 days) random reboots... (when I get an SMS or when i turn my screen on)...

Edited by Pidgey