[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest Bulthazar

thats nice my friend biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Actually it started again lol

BUT this time i located the problem, whenever i have WiFi turned on it wont go to deep sleep, with 3G on its fine.

Not sure if other roms act like this aswell though, or if its Android in general. Never thought about or even realised it before :)

Guest fallenangel32

Actually it started again lol

BUT this time i located the problem, whenever i have WiFi turned on it wont go to deep sleep, with 3G on its fine.

Not sure if other roms act like this aswell though, or if its Android in general. Never thought about or even realised it before :)

in my phone works as it should be,but you can try to connect to a wirelees spot and go to

settings>wireless and networks>wifi settings>advanced>wifi sleep policy(options are : when screen turns off--never when plugged--never)

and change the settings,and please post your results here because someone might having the same issue.thanks dude

Great working rom !

Fast , smooth and nice looking !!

I've just downloaded the Darkgreen now , and about to install it within 5 minutes ;-)

I realy like this rom , and the simple version is GREAT , ... but who knows if Darkgreen suits me better :lol:

I have to test it , that's for sure :D

BTW : I like the notification power widget in the simple version ... nice looking B)

Thanks for this great rom !!!

Guest fallenangel32

Great working rom !

Fast , smooth and nice looking !!

I've just downloaded the Darkgreen now , and about to install it within 5 minutes ;-)

I realy like this rom , and the simple version is GREAT , ... but who knows if Darkgreen suits me better :lol:

I have to test it , that's for sure :D

BTW : I like the notification power widget in the simple version ... nice looking B)

Thanks for this great rom !!!

THANKSSSSSS

wait to try the srollable notification power in the green edition!!!just sroll the icons and you ll see 9 diferent option for your bladewink.gif

Guest acdcnikolas

@fallenangel32 nice work man!

just installed and works like a charm B)

much faster than gsf b25 on my blade ! :P keep it up!

synexise thn kalh douleia file!!!!!!

Guest fallenangel32

Version without meego icons?I apologize if my question is pretentious.Except that everything looks perfect, good work.

i m working for a 3rd edition full customized with meego icons everything(menu,bars,panel)

but i need time

Guest fallenangel32

@fallenangel32 nice work man!

just installed and works like a charm B)

much faster than gsf b25 on my blade ! :P keep it up!

synexise thn kalh douleia file!!!!!!

s euxaristw filebiggrin.gif

h b9 kai b14 htan panta oi kaluteres rom gi auto kai tis dialeksa san "basi mou"

b9 and b14 where always the best roms ,thats why i chose them as my "base roms"

and b14(witch is now my base rom) has the greatest battery

Guest acdcnikolas

s euxaristw filebiggrin.gif

h b9 kai b14 htan panta oi kaluteres rom gi auto kai tis dialeksa san "basi mou"

b9 and b14 where always the best roms ,thats why i chose them as my "base roms"

and b14(witch is now my base rom) has the greatest battery

:D :D :D :D :D :D THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I'm back at the "normal" version .

Not like the darkgreen theme , ... but no offence of course , I still use the best rom :lol:

And about the "srollable notification power in the green edition" ... very nice work from you KonstaT

, ... I expect it will make you KonstaT famous on modaco soon B)

... but , too much buttons for me ... i only need Wifi , data , sound and brightness ... and the version in the "normal" Blade mix 2.3 is fine for me.

It's working very good I must say.

But again ... these kind of modifications will take some eyes on you KonstaT I guess .

HEY , and I know that's why you make more than 1 version , because nobody has the same taste .

BTW : I installed ZTE dialer from the GSF threat without problems

Edited by Kuoi

And about the "srollable notification power in the green edition" ... very nice work from you , ... I expect it will make you famous on modaco soon B)

... but , too much buttons for me ... i only need Wifi , data , sound and brightness ... and the version in the "normal" Blade mix 2.3 is fine for me.

It's working very good I must say.

But again ... these kind of modifications will take some eyes on you I guess .

Scrollable notification power widget is my work. There are many different versions to choose from.

Guest fallenangel32

OOPS ... I wasn't aware of that ... ALL credits to you then for the widget.

I've edited my original message a bit

you can see in the beginnig who i thank...

konstaT made the srollable notification bar but I customized with new icos-colors and make it work in blade mix(DONT YOU THINK ITS EASY...)

thats why i called it BLADE MIX !!!because this rom is full customized from the community friends!!!

i just find the BEST MODS and combined to a single rom

Edited by fallenangel32

you can see in the beginnig who i thank...

konstaT made the srollable notification bar but I customized with new icos-colors and make it work in blade mix(DONT YOU THINK ITS EASY...)

thats why i called it BLADE MIX !!!because this rom is full customized from the community friends!!!

i just find the BEST MODS and combined to a single rom

They are ALL heros to me ... but 'fallenangel32' , you're still my favourite !!!! :rolleyes:

BTW : I realy don't think it's easy... I've tried it once :lol:

Guest fallenangel32

They are ALL heros to me ... but 'fallenangel32' , you're still my favourite !!!! :rolleyes:

BTW : I realy don't think it's easy... I've tried it once :lol:

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest fallenangel32

Hi fallen, great work but I'm sticking with 2.2 prefer the miui icons and wifi icon. Keep up the good work though!

my friend i m working for a Blade Mix 2.3 MeeGo Edition...with meego icon in the menu,i thing you might likedbiggrin.gif

i just need more time

thanks

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

i install a script for 20-30 % better speed at 600 mhz(app open instantly !!!)but if you install this script it removes the crt screen off

i m trying to fix it

if you wat to try it...and test it with me 12-runtweaks.zip

just unzip,put the file "12-runtweaks" with root explorer

in system/etc/init.d/ and reboot your phone

but it removes the crt animationsad.gif

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest Coffer52

my friend i m working for a Blade Mix 2.3 MeeGo Edition...with meego icon in the menu,i thing you might likedbiggrin.gif

i just need more time

thanks

No worries mate I'm happy with 2.2 at the moment, a great ROM!