murf95

unlocking monte carlo

10 posts in this topic

Hi all, Has anyone had any luck in unlocking the Monte Carlo/ZTE Skate yet?

Hi all, Has anyone had any luck in unlocking the Monte Carlo/ZTE Skate yet?

If you mean network unlocking...I don't think there is any sort of network unlocking you can do at this moment in time :)

And what about this site? I have jast found it in google, but don't know, is it working...

http://www.unlockall...r.com/index.php

How do you think, can we trust this site?

As 'The X files' states...trust no one, well...I don't trust things like that :)

And what about this site? I have jast found it in google, but don't know, is it working...

http://www.unlockall...r.com/index.php

How do you think, can we trust this site?

they wont work, soon as an unlock is available it will most likely get pinned.

I tried this way personally..they aren't able to create the correct unlock code, so if you try it, they will refubs your money...

I tried this way personally..they aren't able to create the correct unlock code, so if you try it, they will refubs your money...

Ciao

I use my OMC in Italy with a Rebel Sim ........... all perfect ...... all unlocked ;)

Ciao

I use my OMC in Italy with a Rebel Sim ........... all perfect ...... all unlocked

could you link to it please?

Ciao

I use my OMC in Italy with a Rebel Sim ........... all perfect ...... all unlocked ;)

I just rang Rebel Sim and they said the phone will only work in 2G... can you confirm this please?

I just rang Rebel Sim and they said the phone will only work in 2G... can you confirm this please?

I tried an old u-sim i had it worked in 2g but no data.Can't be much longer for an unlock surely come on all you clever people.