[ROM] X10 Erenz MIUI 1.9.2

Guest mickymauz

Guest 9Lukas5

just slide down the statusbar and u will find reboot, flightmode etc

Yes, I know, but always I want to reboot or power off or what else I have to unlock my phone and slide down the statusbar OR long press the power button. But the longpress the powerbutton only works after unlocking the screen, why?

Guest ChilliBo

anyone know how to fix home button?? im using miui stock launcher, but when im on e.g page 5 and wanna switch back to home (3) i normaly klick "home button" (the middle hardwarebutton) but it doesnt work... with another launcher it works normal...

any ideas??

anyone ???

Guest kumayam

anyone ???

try running another launcher, delete miui launcher, push miui launcher in system/app , fix permissions and reboot??

Edited by kumayam

Hi ,

In the lockscreen the power button isn't working for me, turning screen on/off is working, but I can't get the menu to restart/power off/activate airplane mode/...

did it works?

Guest ChilliBo
try running another launcher, delete miui launcher, push miui launcher in system/app , fix permissions and reboot??
i got it allready, it was a bug from this launcher mod here http://forums.miuiandroid.com/showthread.php?9029-Launcher-MOD now V2 released Version 2 now available. It has a fix for the home Button Issue.. so all fine now =) Edited by ChilliBo

Guest rendeiro2005

Hi Erenz,

Miui v1.9.9 released!

I Would like to help you MIUI porting.

What kitchen tools do you use?

Sorry for my bad english...unsure.gif

bye

the easiest way is porting from a nexus one rom and that doesn´t exist at the moment

Guest ChilliBo

anyone else having issues with data stopping? every now and then I have to turn off/on data to get it back. it doesn't happen with any other rom.

ya its same for me here.. im on unlocked bootloader and custom kernel from doom but still this issue.. seems to be miui related...

I'm trying to port 1.9.9 as we speak, but as this is my first time trying to get it to work, i can't guarantee it will work. So we might have to wait to Erenz have time to make it :)