rom manager

Guest garym123

Guest garym123

got problem in rom manager when i click most of the links in it,it says you must have clockworkmod recovery installed before continuing,install the recovery through rom manager first.so i press install and a list of phones come up but mines not there the omc,any help will be great,i am rooted and using blueginger if that helps,thanks

Guest garym123

thanks for that ive already got that installed aswell,i was just seeing if i could install roms from here but it looks like i cant yet,thanks anyway.

i dont think there is a cwm for the skate in rom manager at the mo

use pauls clockwork it in the sticky at the top of the skate forum

Guest garym123

i think ive flashed it i just clicked on one of the comfirm models that said commtiva z7[boston,blaze,and more] and it flahed it to 2.5.1.3 hope ive done it right,cause when i go on download rom they come up like cyanogenmod, extras and google apps :lol:

ive got omc/zte skate

im pritty sure thats the old version for the blade (2.5.1.3) you should be 4.0.1.4

don't think this version you are now on will let you do anything / work

the roms you see for download will be for the blade.

Edited by tillaz

Guest garym123

right im back on 4.0.1.4 now,but on rom manager it says current recovery 2.5.1.3 and when i try to flash it and it says confirm phone model and theres no omc/zte skate :o

im pritty sure thats the old version for the blade (2.5.1.3) you should be 4.0.1.4

don't think this version you are now on will let you do anything / work

the roms you see for download will be for the blade.

Guest tilal6991

right im back on 4.0.1.4 now,but on rom manager it says current recovery 2.5.1.3 and when i try to flash it and it says confirm phone model and theres no omc/zte skate :o

Click manual flash override and choose any random phone. :P

if you have clockworkmod already installed from the pinned tut (4.0.1.4) you should not need to flash any other recovery .img

i dont think rom manager has been updated yet... but try doing the update database option.