port galaxy mini default browser to blade

Guest Zoon81

I tried galaxy mini in vodafone shop and the default browser are very fast never laggy but the galaxy mini have armv6 600mhz cpu and adreno 200 gpu.I woud like port for blade this browser.

I will report.

You might need a few files from /system/lib to get it working, libwebcore.so is one of them. Use logcat to see if there are any other missing files or errors. Also, I'm not sure if it'll contain hdpi graphics, but maybe you could add those.

It might just seem less laggy because of the low res screen on the galaxy mini or a fast internet connection in the phone shop or something. It's probably similar to what we're using.

Edited by wbaw

I'm can't speek english but i try to write down..

When i use multitouch zoom on phone not laggy,because not reload the page .css file this time, reload the page only when the zoom is end. Like apple safari when you use the zoom function make a printscreen and you zoom in this picture and this fast, not sould load the page resource on this time.I think

Edited by Zoon81

Guest Chris Banks

I'm can't speek english but i try to write down..

When i use zmultitouch zoom the phone not make lag,because not reload the page this time when i am zooming, reload the page only when i the zoom is end. Like apple safari when you use the zoom function make a printscreen and you zoom in this picture and this fast, not sould load the page resource on this time.I think

Would have thought that its not much different from the standard andoird browser...

If your after smooth zooming, and a lot more features, I would recommend Dolphin Browser HD.

Also there are many more browsers on the market, other than the stock one. Try a few out, you wont be disappointed.

Guest Mushroom_Lord

I personally think its because the lower screen res on the galaxy means it can display higher fps, etc... (on the same cpu/gpu)

I think the browser itself is not much different, but I could be wrong...

Opera Mobile is pretty smooth and quick. Although, it doesn't have the add-ons that Dolphin HD offers. There's also Dolphin Mini if you want a more streamlined version of Dolphin.

I personally think its because the lower screen res on the galaxy means it can display higher fps, etc... (on the same cpu/gpu)

This.

If you want a decent and fast browser, try Opera Mobile 11.