[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Bluewall1

Stock kernel. Editted ramdisk. Only one thing left to fix tonight and then it will be released. :)

After that CM7.

Still no Wi-Fi ?

Bug no big deal bro, if there isn't wifi for now, i will surely flash it TONIGHT.

The only rom i REALLY want as always be MIUI :D

Thank's so muuuuuuuuche i can't wait anymore now. Gonna eat some cheezburger for waiting.

Guest Raycaster3

Stock kernel. Editted ramdisk. Only one thing left to fix tonight and then it will be released. :)

After that CM7.

Amazing! I can't believe MIUI for sensation is finally here! No more looking at my glacier wishing my sensation could be that sexy. Bring it on!

Yes sound is working 100% guarenteed. Probably i will release CM7 alson with audio, just to make it easier to wait for the official CM7 to arrive.

CM7 release with sound would be AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Hey All, Long time XDA guy here, looking to see what else is out there!

Quick question, I'm not asking for an ETA of a Release, but can someone just let me know what time zones the OP was posting in so I can figure it out? I am here in the states on EDT just tryiing to get my bearings! Thanks!

Guest Raycaster3

Hey All, Long time XDA guy here, looking to see what else is out there!

Quick question, I'm not asking for an ETA of a Release, but can someone just let me know what time zones the OP was posting in so I can figure it out? I am here in the states on EDT just tryiing to get my bearings! Thanks!

I'm an xda guy too.

The time zone is Holland (I think). I'm mountain us time and he was at 130 or so when I checked this morning at 730 here so I guess that would be 930 where you are.

I'm an xda guy too.

The time zone is Holland (I think). I'm mountain us time and he was at 130 or so when I checked this morning at 730 here so I guess that would be 930 where you are.

Thanks buddy. The sensation forums on XDA are way to junk filled right now.

I agree!!!! So much bs and negativity and gimme gimme gimme attitude.

Everery sansation F**cker are curious me too, but we don't must put XDA to the junk! We waiting for our best rom thats we search everywhere where we get success!

We found here and so good like christmas gift before chr!biggrin.gif

Edited by tomS01

I don't think he meant it as a put down. Just simply to many demands to sift through. Still some of the ebst stuff on Android is achieved there. Only a few bad apples in the sensation forum.

Everery sansation F**cker are curious me too, but we don't must put XDA to the junk! We waiting for our best rom thats we search everywhere where we get success!

We found here and so good like christmas gift before chr!biggrin.gif

I don't think he meant it as a put down. Just simply to many demands to sift through. Still some of the ebst stuff on Android is achieved there. Only a few bad apples in the sensation forum.

I respect your sentence!

Guest lightninbug

Because of the little activity here in this forum i decided to announce my latest creation.

TripNMiUI 0.1 Alpha - MIUI custom rom

- Rom is based on MIUI 1.8.19 / 1.9.2

- FIRST CUSTOM ROM FOR SENSATION WITH AUDIO WORKING

- Video playback working

- GSM / Mobile data working

- Bluetooth working

- MIUI Themes working

Doesnt suffer from black screen bug.

Wifi and camera are not working in the first release.

ps. because of personal issues i'm not in the mood to work alot on custom roms lately.. today i just tried to make something for the Sensation, just to make my head a bit clear, the result is this pretty usuable rom.

Will release this maybe in the next 2 hours, otherwise the release will be tomorow.

If anyone reads this, please let me know what you think.

its currently 1:23 PM by me...is it definitely coming out today? i know people HATE to be asked ETAs..but MIUI is an exception in my book...:)

Edited by lightninbug

Guest Bluewall1

its currently 1:23 PM by me...is it definitely coming out today? i know people HATE to be asked ETAs..but MIUI is an exception in my book...:)

I just think of it all the day at work.

So i hope this coming today :D I'm so excited, you can't imagine.

My time is 8:30 PM & i take my first beer i hope i can install before i reach a 10 can of beerbiggrin.gif

Guest Bluewall1

My time is 8:30 PM & i take my first beer i hope i can install before i reach a 10 can of beerbiggrin.gif

Bro, same as me, always drinking a beer with my computer when i wait for a rom lol

Old tradition is old tradition....

Bro, same as me, always drinking a beer with my computer when i wait for a rom lol

Old tradition is old tradition....

I charged my sensation fully now i will fill myself:)

Old tradition is old tradition... this is good traditionbiggrin.gif

Guest lightninbug

I charged my sensation fully now i will fill myself:)

Old tradition is old tradition... this is good traditionbiggrin.gif

So where is Op with the rom? I already have it planned out...

1. OP releases rom

2. I download it

3. I flash it

4. If its everything OP says it is I will donate $25 us

5. PROFIT

( Only of course if it gets released today :-) LOL )

Edited by lightninbug