[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Небо

has anyone had problems with people you you call hearing an echo? Is there a fix for this?

i just got to forum to complain about this one. everyone's complaining that they hear themselves when in regular talking mode. even on lowest volume setting. even on the bricked 1.5 kernel. please do something for us!

Guest volscian

i just got to forum to complain about this one. everyone's complaining that they hear themselves when in regular talking mode. even on lowest volume setting. even on the bricked 1.5 kernel. please do something for us!

I have never had a problem with that at all. I usually run Faux's kernels, maybe that has something to do with it. Has that been since flashing the rom, or did that come later?

Guest Небо

I have never had a problem with that at all. I usually run Faux's kernels, maybe that has something to do with it. Has that been since flashing the rom, or did that come later?

seems like .. since when i moved from rcmix sense (where i used faux) to miui s001.1rc stock kernel . faux kernel didn't help. maybe the radio module is not ok with miui?

i use 10.58.9035.00U_10.15.9035.02_2

Guest Небо

seems like .. since when i moved from rcmix sense (where i used faux) to miui s001.1rc stock kernel . faux kernel didn't help. maybe the radio module is not ok with miui?

i use 10.58.9035.00U_10.15.9035.02_2

moving back to 10.56.9035.00U_10.14.9035.01_M didn't help with echoing thing.. wait patiently for some miui ics goodies. and btw here's what i noticed, changing "in-call" volume doesn't change anything.

Edited by Небо

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Adrieono

For some reason every time I try to use titanium backup. Everything restores fine but as soon as I receive a gmail email I open it and it causes reboot after reboot each time.

Edit: I found out that if i open Gmail via the status bar it causes a reboot. Not a big deal just open Gmail manually.

Edited by Adrieono

• 2 weeks later...

Played with this version last nite. I have fixed WIFI Calling, Bluetooth tho is still touch and go. Still seems to be a Bluetooth/RFCOMM issue with routing ie "No route to host" in logs. Not sure if anyone is still using this or not. If so I can put together the WIFI Calling fix. Just let me know. May still work on getting BT fully functional or functional enough to use on calls.

Edit: well I am pretty sure now it is kernel related for the Bluetooth(Just because Bluetooth turns on doesnt mean it really fully works). WIFI Calling works flawless. Made a lot of calls and received calls.

Edited by yousuc

Guest matrixcomp

Played with this version last nite. I have fixed WIFI Calling, Bluetooth tho is still touch and go. Still seems to be a Bluetooth/RFCOMM issue with routing ie "No route to host" in logs. Not sure if anyone is still using this or not. If so I can put together the WIFI Calling fix. Just let me know. May still work on getting BT fully functional or functional enough to use on calls.

Edit: well I am pretty sure now it is kernel related for the Bluetooth(Just because Bluetooth turns on doesnt mean it really fully works). WIFI Calling works flawless. Made a lot of calls and received calls.

Heck Id love working wifi calling for this ROM

Thanks!!

Here is the link below. WIFI Calling is already included in ROM.

Download Here

You should not have to wipe anything other than Dalvik/Cache after you flash. But I always prefer a fresh wipe of Data/Cache/Dalvik then flashing of zip.

Enjoy.

Guest fandroid123

Hey guys, I know I should just try it myself but quite honestly I'm to lazy to lol. How stable is the ROM and whats not working?

If someone could answer those questions I'd appreciate it.

Hey guys, I know I should just try it myself but quite honestly I'm to lazy to lol. How stable is the ROM and whats not working?

If someone could answer those questions I'd appreciate it.

If you download the version I provided, everything works except bluetooth. WIFI Calling is included. Bluetooth does turn on, will see a headset, but will not be able to properly pair because of kernel routing issue.

Hope that helps.

Guest fandroid123

If you download the version I provided, everything works except bluetooth. WIFI Calling is included. Bluetooth does turn on, will see a headset, but will not be able to properly pair because of kernel routing issue.

Hope that helps.

Alright thanks. I will check it out.

Hi all. I'm sorry for my bad English. Where can I download S102B with

Changelog S102B:

Changelog S102B:

- New audio libs

- Fixed FullHD video recording

- Honeycomb powered video drivers

- Updated "chromatix" camera libs

- Optmised code

- TripNEngine partly integrated

"TripNEngine" is a custom Android engine on which the OS is running, see it more as a layer between kernel and OS

This custom "TripNEngine" is based on Gingerbread 2.3.7 and Honeycomb 3.1 / 3.2

to check if TripNEngine is integrated you can compare the core binary and lib files in relationship with the stock Gingerbread

- Old market returned untill the source of the FC is discovered

Edited by laxey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest romskii

Question: Actually i'm on ARHD 6.2.1 ICS ROM from xda Member mike. Later i want to try ICS MIUI ROM :-) My Question is, if i want to downgrade to this ROM after all, do i need to chage firmware again? At the moment i'm on 11.68.3504.00U_11.21.3504.13_2 (needed for ICS)

Question: Actually i'm on ARHD 6.2.1 ICS ROM from xda Member mike. Later i want to try ICS MIUI ROM :-) My Question is, if i want to downgrade to this ROM after all, do i need to chage firmware again? At the moment i'm on 11.68.3504.00U_11.21.3504.13_2 (needed for ICS)

All you need to do is flash let's say eng hboot 1.17 for it to bootup without looping. Or anything below 1.23.

Guest g0mib0y

Is this ROM stable enough to use as a daily driver? I am using MIUI.us HTC Sensation 2.2.3 BlackOut Edition Pure English Big Pimpin` and it has never FC:d on me. Will this ROM work with normal MIUI themes? You only write what works. What doesn't work?

Guest g0mib0y

yes I've been dding it since B001. themes only v4 specific themes built for v4 template work.

Ok but what doesn't work in the latest release? I am not really interested in a ROM where the camera for example is crap. Then I will just stick to the MIUI ROM that I am using now.