[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Bluewall1

Good night to everybody my beer was the winner i go to sleep and maybe when i weak up check the details of this rom!

Good luck.

Tom

Good night bro, one beer left before i go to sleep :D

Guest TripNRaVeR

I DONT DO FAKES

That should make it clear to anyone, i stated in the OP that i have some personal things going on and they have quite an impact on me as a person, try to behave yourselfs, i do this only because i like to do it.

I never release a rom which doesnt meet my personal standards, maybe for others something is a tiny bug, but for me it can be a release killer. This is for anyone who doesnt know me and dont know my way of releasing a rom. The rom needs to be at a certain level, on the road you will always find unexpected things that are delaying the release.

I'm almost done right now, i was hoping to fix an issue in the games/3d performance. I think it will take a couple of days and therefore i'm preparing the release now. I need to make the new OP also.

About the rom;

- the installation will format youre system, data, cache partition as ext4

make sure that you make a backup before flashing in case something goes wrong

- MIUI Torch app included and working for those who want this

MIUI version is 1.9.2 and slightly customized, users of TripNMiUI for the X10 know how the rom will be eventually after a long road the latest 101, 102 and 103 give an decent impression on the later versions.

I'm going to test the rom now, and if no new bugs are showing up the rom will be uploaded.

Keep you in touch

T. :(

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Bluewall1

I DONT DO FAKES

That should make it clear to anyone, i stated in the OP that i have some personal things going on and they have quite an impact on me as a person, try to behave yourselfs, i do this only because i like to do it.

I never release a rom which doesnt meet my personal standards, maybe for others something is a tiny bug, but for me it can be a release killer. This is for anyone who doesnt know me and dont know my way of releasing a rom. The rom needs to be at a certain level, on the road you will always find unexpected things that are delaying the release.

I'm almost done right now, i was hoping to fix an issue in the games/3d performance. I think it will take a couple of days and therefore i'm preparing the release now. I need to make the new OP also.

About the rom;

MIUI version is 1.9.2 and slightly customized, users of TripNMiUI for the X10 know how the rom will be eventually after a long road the latest 101, 102 and 103 give an decent impression on the later versions.

I'm going to test the rom now, and if no new bugs are showing up the rom will be uploaded.

Keep you in touch

Bro, NO PROBLEM AT ALL !

You share your work for free, how can we be "angry" with you ?

I hope for you the best ! I don't know you like a person only like a dev. But i'm sure only a good man can share his work and talent with other people ;)

Btw, hope you upload it tonight for sure, but if it isn't the case, don't worry ;)

If i come to admsterdam one time, i wil be happy to buy you a big beer or..weed oc :D

Cheers !

Guest Raycaster3

I DONT DO FAKES

About the rom;

Keep you in touch

Super dope! Thanks for sharing. You could just as easily keep it to yourself. Much appreciated! It's surreal to think it's so close.

Guest Bluewall1

I also weak up the beers are gonna theirs way:)

Haha bro, you're back ! Just find another beer in my house, what a beautiful night !

I hope the rom is OK for now :D

Guest triStatemindgate

Haha bro, you're back ! Just find another beer in my house, what a beautiful night !

I hope the rom is OK for now :D

Android and Beer, not a bad combo tongue.gif