[MOD][GSF and variants] Notification power widget (what another one!?!) but with mobile data toggle

Guest flshg

Notification power widget with direct wifi, bluetooth, gps, mobile data and auto rotate toggles.

Thanks to fp30 for suggesting the use of CM7 to use as a basis for the mobile data toggle code.

This is another mod of elitemovils notification power widget. I ported this over to GSF b17 systemui, and hacked the code from CM7 for mobile data toggle (it was more than just copying and pasting...). Borrowed icons from standard power widget and added to some shiny buttons I created.

84046840d3e648646ca0feb3d51c72184df3e996d6b1c2a7e5d2e10f54ea904b6g.jpg

http://www.mediafire...jrz7yny4yvvtbax

fixed FC on boot, and FC on screen rotate

Best to wipe dalvik cache after flashing, though shouldnt be necessary (update script deletes old classes.dex).

Confirmed working on GSF b17, b23

Might force close on first run, will look into sorting it out. Please report any other bugs.

If anyone wants the code (only smali) let me know.

If you simply must keep your themed systemui.apk, Sborovm has found copying classes.dex, resources.arsc, quickpanel icons in drawable-hdpi, from this systemui.apk to your themed one should work.

Possible future work: Aeroplane mode, 2G/3G toggle.

Edited by flshg

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

Great job! everything works nice and the 3G data also!

And a very nice look, really good job the previous icons was ugly!

And yes you are right only a crash on the begging then everything cool!

well done

+1

Guest domerator

Would be even more useful also a 2G-3G toggle instead of GPS (GPS is never necessary to switch off because it consumes no power if it is not in use by any app)

Edited by domerator