• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Lets Start work on sense 3.5 .......

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

hello guys now wait is over...........<br>The brilliant guy Laser done this good Job and we have A Fully Cracked Bootloader ..........

XENSE

1. First to make Sense Kernel Port

2. Then Port Rom

3. Right update.zip and build.prop

Edited by sam_thekiller

Posted

Pls try to port MotoBlur UI..I think it has got a better UI than Sense

Posted

Nice idea,

Best of luck with your ports.

BTW: if you are successful in porting could you please post your method here or on my post about general porting discussion ?

CHeers

Posted

Sense is still closed sources so it's going to be ridiculously hard to get it to work but if you do get it working you'll be like a god in the x10 community

Posted

Sense 3.5 and 3.0 will not work on the x10. For starters we dont have enough RAM to do it. Sense would just keep getting killed or it would lag so much the experience wouldnt be that great. Have a look in the xda forums of nexus s and look in nexus sense 0.3 thread and read the last 20 pages. All will be explained there about porting sense 3.0+ to phones

Posted

Would you like SENSE 2.1 + Some nyce Sense 3 & 3.5 Features............. Cause Its possible

Posted (edited)

Sense is still closed sources so it's going to be ridiculously hard to get it to work but if you do get it working you'll be like a god in the x10 community

I'm not sure about this. If Sense is still closed source, what's is HTC's OpenSense about?

Is it a API to build apps for Sense only, or is it a source code to help devs build custom Sense roms?

PS.: OP is almost unreadable, because it looks like a bunch of HTML-code

Edited by StillBrilliant

Posted

can anybody tell me me how to convert SIN2IMG ............

and port Sense Kernel port Help ............... every help welcome