[ROM 13-10] TripNDroid Mobile Engineering - OFFICIAL B0041 | TRIPNKERNEL V0062

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Raycaster3

Faux released 3 new CM7/AOSP kernels, I'm rarely over 36 degrees with it. Try them and see for yourself.

f.

I've noticed a significant amount of battery drain unfortunately with the 1.56 version. Too bad but honestly the stock kernel is pretty damn good unless one really wants better quad scores. I think once someone has a good smartass gov that is fully functional for our device I'll be all over it. Until then I'm gonna stick to stock.

Haha I guess you guys probably don't care what the heck I do just my lil 2¢ worth. :P

Your ROM is definitely faster than any of the other CM/AOSP builds out there! awesome job. I also think there is a newer MIUI Music APP, I have it if you want to include it?

Guest Evynnstarr

Update tomorow i'm not in the mood for making roms anymore.

Missing someone sooooo much :(

Aww, first time I find Trip cute. dry.gif

Hope everything will be fine for you.

P.S: Now thinking of buying the Sensation.

Edited by Evynnstarr

Guest Raycaster3

We're so glad you have taken the time to do so much already. Nothing can take the wind out of your sails faster than heartache. Keep strong and it is actually really good that you're keeping yourself busy. Thanks again!

Guest TripNRaVeR

Thanks! Very sweet of you to say that.

Would be nice if you did buy the Sensation. :)

you know since i popped up outta no where to this sensation forum. seeing trip work on his roms on sensation makes me wanna buy it too now :( i been working with htc sensation and galaxy s2 but can't decide anymore .. i know alot of people told me in x10 to go for s2 but it seems seeing trip working with his senations makes me wanna buy it & be a flash junkie again lol and since trip misses someone i miss someone too .. my baby :( xperia x10 :D lol sent it in for repair probably will pass it to my 3yr old daughter or someone in family.. i ordered htc evo 3d by the way & i heard soo many bad things now im like i need to send it back as soon as it comes to my doorstep.. lets seee what i can do now ill surprise if i get sensation lol .. only thing that bugs me with senation is 786 mb of ram rather then 1gb on s2 ..

Yes.... minds made up now , due my upgrade today and im getting the sensation after work. Great to see you working on the sensation trip. Not been on modaco for a while since you stopped work on the x10 a few weeks back for personal reasons. Just read your last few posts. As Chris says trip keep your chin up mate.

Best regards

Barry.

Guest zivotinjnja

Hey trip, work is the best cure for such problems, trust me. We are with you man. Your rom is superb and fastest I've ever used (and I've been using almost all of them), it will be even better if you move on and keep working on it and fix some bugs (the "no service" and gps issues especially). Head up!

wink.gif

Guest TripNRaVeR

I never cared and loved someone this much, instead of getting better it gets worse every new day. Would give my life for here!! There is only 50% Trip left the other half ripped apart. :(

This is also the reason that i forgot quite some tiny bugs, my roms getting also worse it seems. But hey! Dont have anything else to do so it doesnt matter i think.

sorry to hear about that,trip. but hey, you are only 24, you still got a long way to go. shake it off and move on. we are here if you need a hug :)

at least someone think you are cute :lol:

take good care of yourself

If she didnt live that far away from me i would give it a shot :unsure: :unsure:

so this is the only thing you got from my post?! :blink: :lol:

not that far, couple of hours train will get you anywhere in western europe. it'll be a "apollo 13" trip for me visiting you guys tho :lol:

Guest chunkylover2321

Trip your roms are not getting worse dude, they are fantastic and so many people love them. Their are loads of people who wait for your releases and love every bit of it. your tweaks and enhacements are amazing. Keep your chin up dude, you're doing so well :-)

hohoho....stop the horse, trip is wiser than you B)

Hey Lancez, from the khuanchai, shokka9 and sector era (yes, I was around at this time), he knows that I was not serious, and concerning me, I'm married and a happy father near his 40s.

On a side note, I don't miss girlfriends or ex-girlfriends when they're alive. I miss people who passed away like my Dad, some family members, some friends, but as long as the people are alive I'm happy for them even though it doesn't work out between us. That's my recipe to be happy. And for those who left us, I'm sure that they're doing way better than we do.

f.

Edited by forelli

Guest GanjBass

Call her.... Play this song..... Before some years help me...i get her back.... Now we live together and with 2 sons :)

;) Edited by GanjBass

Hi Trip, first i wanna say thanks for your hard work.

I got an advice for you, you may need some David DeAngelo stuff, it will work, ;), drop an email and I'll send you some ebook.

not like making rom, in dating care too much, call too much, meet too much, gift too much usually make things worst.

Goof luck Trip, chin up, you are my HERO!

I never cared and loved someone this much, instead of getting better it gets worse every new day. Would give my life for here!! There is only 50% Trip left the other half ripped apart. :(

This is also the reason that i forgot quite some tiny bugs, my roms getting also worse it seems. But hey! Dont have anything else to do so it doesnt matter i think.