[ROM 13-10] TripNDroid Mobile Engineering - OFFICIAL B0041 | TRIPNKERNEL V0062

Guest TripNRaVeR

don't. It not goona work. It will make you look poor and needy... :(

Call her.... Play this song..... Before some years help me...i get her back.... Now we live together and with 2 sons :)

;)

Hey Lancez, from the khuanchai, shokka9 and sector era (yes, I was around at this time), he knows that I was not serious, and concerning me, I'm married and a happy father near his 40s.

On a side note, I don't miss girlfriends or ex-girlfriends when they're alive. I miss people who passed away like my Dad, some family members, some friends, but as long as the people are alive I'm happy for them even though it doesn't work out between us. That's my recipe to be happy. And for those who left us, I'm sure that they're doing way better than we do.

f.

i know who you are, still remember you B) my post was a joke to both you and trip :D

Still 3D games are no go in this ROM!! Xboardermod was quite stable and 3D games run quite smooth..

But I love this ROM coz of xLoud!! That really wakes me up in the morning :)..

Guest TripNRaVeR

Still 3D games are no go in this ROM!! Xboardermod was quite stable and 3D games run quite smooth..

But I love this ROM coz of xLoud!! That really wakes me up in the morning :)..

Did you try the update?

Hey Trip,

I tried the update this morning and had to revert back to your alpha: caller bug/proximity sensor issue!

I'll try to copy the RILD libs from the alpha into the beta, and see how it goes. Maybe you could include them in your next beta with the corresponding RILs?

f.

Did you try the update?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hey Trip,

I tried the update this morning and had to revert back to your alpha: caller bug/proximity sensor issue!

I'll try to copy the RILD libs from the alpha into the beta, and see how it goes. Maybe you could include them in your next beta with the corresponding RILs?

f.

Allready included.

Is their any way you can take rom manager off the rom and let the user just download it I can not update it through the market. Its nice already having it on there just would like to update fully so I can have full use of the app

Guest TripNRaVeR

Is their any way you can take rom manager off the rom and let the user just download it I can not update it through the market. Its nice already having it on there just would like to update fully so I can have full use of the app

No problem.

Allready included.

On alpha I don't have the call/proximity bug, but on 001B I have it. I'm losing my Latin trying to understand where the problem is... :-(

Switching to your MIUI 001B.

f.

Edited by forelli

Hey trip, any chance you would let me use your ROM as a base so I could add tweaks/edits to make it more AOSPish? Totally prefer your ROM to xboarders/cm7 on XDA.

If not its totally cool, thanks for all your hard work! :)

You can use Titanium Backup to remove it from the Rom. And then just DL and install from the market :D

You can use Titanium Backup to remove it from the Rom. And then just DL and install from the market :D

Ok thanks I tried to delete with a file manager but I couldnt find the app for some reason. I didnt know titanium back up allows you to delete files I never use it cause of its UI not a fan on how the app is laid out

Guest Louis Santos

Hey tripn I can't install certain apps like system tuner and titanium backup pro, seems like apps which need root or system access won't work, clean installs done twice with two separately downloaded .zips, any idea?

Guest cjsabaki

Not sure, but if Trip's using the miui superuser app on the rom, open it, hit menu button, settings, allow su access. Might fix it!!

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Guest Louis Santos

Will try, thanks

No luck, just flashed it again and still can't install titanium backup system tuner, however root explorer worked, when I go to install it goes to the normal dialogue boxbut then just says installation not done

Guest Louis Santos

No luck, just flashed it again and still can't install titanium backup system tuner, however root explorer worked, when I go to install it goes to the normal dialogue boxbut then just says installation not done

Can anyone help me out or have this problem? I'm installing titanium backup off my sd card, It seemed like system tuner and titanium backup have these things in common. they both need SD card access and network location access, storage access. Could any of these things be a problem. I really want to use this rom because the sony bravia and xloud features are awesome. TripnRaven would you be able to answer?

Guest Louis Santos

Can anyone help me out or have this problem? I'm installing titanium backup off my sd card, It seemed like system tuner and titanium backup have these things in common. they both need SD card access and network location access, storage access. Could any of these things be a problem. I really want to use this rom because the sony bravia and xloud features are awesome. TripnRaven would you be able to answer?

In adb pm install says invalid install location, only says that for titanium backup, system tuner, folder organizer.

Does anybody know of a kernel to improve the video playback as well as gaming? My 720p mp4 files are experiencing lag. Sound is definitely amazing though, and would flashing another kernel undo the sound mods that trip put in?